KAAOS has started to gather quite a crowd and there are more people than ever interested in what we're about. I'm adding this to the FAQ section to make it clearer to the adoring yet incompetent throngs why they don't belong in this guild.
What does gaming with KAAOS mean? It means you will be held to a higher standard than you may be accustomed to. You see, here in KAAOS we believe in excellence. We believe in maturity. We believe in independence. We believe in working as a team.
Now, if you can’t hack it, if you can’t go the extra mile, if you can’t do that ten thousandth push-up, or if you’re simply a pussy whipped bitch- well, that’s cool. We understand. Just don’t bother hanging out with us. My advice? Go find a guild that accepts second-rate behavior. Because I’m here to tell you, KAAOS doesn’t.
To run with KAAOS, you had damn well better embody the following in vast quantities:
Now, after reading this you might shrug, you might feel say to yourself “Yeah, whatever.” Well, that’ll be fine. That is until we catch you with your pants around your ankles as you fumble the ball. At that point, well, you better have brought some lube, I wouldn’t want the boot we’re gonna shove up your ass to hurt too much the next day.
- Value. You bring more to the table than you take. Not only do you kick ass on a personal level, you kick ass on an organizational level. Something needs done? You’re already working on it.
- Thick Skin. You take the punch, you grin and then you realize you probably fucking deserved it.
- Skill. You strive for excellence. On a fundamental level, you are constantly trying to improve. And not just on a personal level- you also work to help the guild improve.
- Loyalty. You’ve proved your worth. People trust you. You are loyal to your fellow guild mates and because you are loyal, they help you achieve your goals. Why? Because, you proved your worth by helping them achieve theirs.
- Commitment. You’re committed to the cause. You believe in the goals and principles of KAAOS and you strive to both embody and further them.
- Maturity. You’re mature. You interact and present yourself as both educated and smart as a fucking razor.
- Funny & Cool. You’re pleasant to be around and people would rather game with you than without you. You are value added to anything you do.
If any of this is too much for you, that’s OK. Don’t let the door hit your backside on the way out.