PDA

View Full Version : Paying $500 for a minion

Valstorm
06-13-2004, 01:10 PM
Ok here's the deal :twisted:

There's this contest (http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/residentevilapocalypse/postercontest/create.html) running for a poster design. For the new Resident Evil: Apocalypse movie.

Since I love resident evil.. and since I love designing shit.. I thought I'd give it a try, and the prize money + merchandise + 25 premier tickets sounded very awesome aswell, I just jumped into photoshop and started clicking madly.

It was only after I had finished my poster that something caught my eye.

"THIS CONTEST IS OFFERED ONLY IN THE 50 STATES OF THE U.S., D.C., AND CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC) AND IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION BY LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THOSE AFOREMENTIONED AREAS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THOSE AFOREMENTIONED AREAS. THIS CONTEST SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND GOVERNED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE U.S."

Yes...

... I am a fucking moron :x

sooooo here's the deal... I need a U.S resident to submit my poster for me.. I assure you it's top notch quality and stands a chance of getting noticed by the judges, and here's the best part. If I win.. whoever submits it for me get $500 of the prize money.. and since the premier screenings are all in the U.S, 25 KAAOS members will get a premier ticket. :D sounding good?

Of course.. I know most of you... like me.. are backstabbing murderous bastards that would steal a pensioners last $10 if it meant you could get a decent hooker... so I'm not going to post my poster on here, I'll email it to whoever wants to do this.

Any volunteers?

Nurg
06-13-2004, 01:20 PM
Sounds like you need someone near San Diego, CA.

Kaljoren
06-13-2004, 01:34 PM
Il do it for ya if ya want......

Xenomorph
06-21-2004, 12:40 PM
I'll do it, I'm a big RE fan, but not of the movie (they fucked the story line hard)

RE trivia

How many endings did RE 1 have? and what were the endings?

Valstorm
06-21-2004, 06:59 PM
Kal's submitted it for me, but thanks anyway.

Corkorle
06-21-2004, 07:00 PM
When do we get to see ur artwork?

Valstorm
06-21-2004, 07:05 PM
the deadline for submitting the posters is June 30th.. so I'll post it up here the day after they stop taking submitions.