PDA

View Full Version : the kaaos 'godload'

Ritual
05-13-2004, 02:48 PM
after reading the front page i just wanted to clarify that the kaaos 'godload'
is not (in fact) thin and runny like ragu, it is thick and chunky like prego.

that is all.

Hedron
05-13-2004, 03:50 PM
Actually, it's thick and chunky like salsa if you must know. KAAOS Salsa.

Ritual
05-13-2004, 03:57 PM
I do know hed, i was just clarifying for the masses. keep in mind that some salsas can be runny whereas prego is always thick and chunky...but maybe a better analogy would have been grandma's old fashioned tapioca pudding.

Hedron
05-13-2004, 04:11 PM
Uh... ragu and prego? Aren't those fucking spaghetti sauces?

Try Pace

Ritual
05-13-2004, 04:20 PM
rotfl pace hehehe. there used to be a commercial with ragu against prego using the thick/chunky vs thin/runny thing, hence the post.

"In 1995, Consumers Union released a 70-page study on corporate-sponsored curriculum titled "Captive Kids." The group continues to track corporate ploys such as the Chips Ahoy math lesson - aimed at verifying the impressive chocolate-chip content of a single Chips Ahoy cookie - and Campbell's Prego spaghetti sauce science lesson, which showed that Prego is thicker than Ragu."

Nurg
05-13-2004, 06:05 PM
rotfl pace hehehe. there used to be a commercial with ragu against prego using the thick/chunky vs thin/runny thing, hence the post.

"In 1995, Consumers Union released a 70-page study on corporate-sponsored curriculum titled "Captive Kids." The group continues to track corporate ploys such as the Chips Ahoy math lesson - aimed at verifying the impressive chocolate-chip content of a single Chips Ahoy cookie - and Campbell's Prego spaghetti sauce science lesson, which showed that Prego is thicker than Ragu."
Why the fuck are you still talking about spaghetti sauces?

Hed already fucking told you what "KAAOS Salsa" was related to, not fucking spaghetti sauce you fucking moron.

This is WHY the masses that your clarifying for don't fucking listen to you, cause you don't know what the fuck your even talking about.

Jesus christ..

Ritual
05-13-2004, 06:10 PM
stfup lowlife, when i want something from you i'll just walk into your double wide and take it myself.

Nurg
05-14-2004, 01:24 AM
stfup lowlife, when i want something from you i'll just walk into your double wide and take it myself.
What makes you think you could work the door knob to enter a double wide? You don't even fucking know what KAAOS Salsa is, you think its fucking spaghetti sauce ya retard.

Your in KAAOS, yet you have no clue what KAAOS Salsa IS....

I fucking give up.