PDA

View Full Version : Read if ya wana good laugh, otherwise fuck off

Kaljoren
05-06-2004, 11:06 AM
Was looking around the interweb heh, and came upon this......its amazeing that some people are so.....just plain out stupid.....i love the part about AMDs being made in sweat shops.....by children........it makes me love my AMD more knowing that some little fuck had to sweat for 1 cent monthly pay to give me my AMD goodness

http://adequacy.org/public/stories/2001.12.2.42056.2147.html

Dreslin
05-06-2004, 02:44 PM
Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms. Many hackers develop anti-social tendencies due to the use of this virtual world, and it may cause erratic behaviour at home and at school.

If your son is using Quake, you should make hime understand that this is not acceptable to you. You should ensure all the firearms in your house are carefully locked away, and have trigger locks installed.

haha thats the best part of the article

XENONIX
05-06-2004, 03:26 PM
If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

ROFLMAO!

Hed, Tusc.. you sure you don't want to take your fancy new systems back?

Toolio
05-06-2004, 05:28 PM
8. Is your son obsessed with "Lunix"?

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government.

This one gave me pause. I, like this man's poor misguided son, use Linux extensively both at work and at home and consider myself an adept Linux user/developer. I thought it was because it gave me a low cost, stable alternative to UNIX. Little did I know it was because I might possibly be a hacker.

So I gathered up my courage and was going to tell my Mother and Father during the Mother's Day cookout this weekend at my house that their son was indeed a hacker, allow them to refer me to a series of self-help books and turn myself into the authorities POST-HASTE!

Then I remembered that Linux was built but Linus Torvalds, and he was Finnish.

I can be so relieved.

Abso-fucking-lutely Hilarious.

Toolio
05-06-2004, 05:34 PM
From their mission statement:

This site is also squarely aimed at the marginalised of society -- homosexuals, geeks, amputees, racial minorities and Canadians, who remain in a state of oppression, kept down by the dominant white male patriarchy and by insufficiently rigorous 'discrimination' laws and the corporate media.

ROFLMFAO....Canadians....<snort>

Kaljoren
05-06-2004, 06:17 PM
gota be a prank artical or something, no one is that stupid

Toolio
05-06-2004, 07:17 PM
Read the other articles on the site.

Some real funny shit.

It is now bookmarked on my browser.

Nurg
05-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Its an 'The Onion' rip off.

Read the comments pages, they are funnier.

Xenomorph
05-07-2004, 08:54 AM
gota be a prank artical or something, no one is that stupid

lol don't know what's funnier, the article or the fact you just now figured out its a joke site.