PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going to E3?

Div Devlin
05-01-2004, 12:50 AM
Warknight ya going to be there?
Anyone else from here going to be there?

War Knight
05-01-2004, 02:58 AM
Thursday definately... maybe Friday.

Div Devlin
05-01-2004, 12:20 PM
Thursday definately... maybe Friday.

If yer not working, lets try and do a Liquid Lunch and grab a couple beers on Thursday then!

BPS SQUIRE!

Raidan
05-03-2004, 10:07 AM
It's my understanding that one has to be affiliated with the gaming industry (designer, publisher, developer etc) and not just a "fan" to get into E3 - is that correct? I'm assuming you guys work in the industry?

I'm looking to go to CGE (Classic Gaming Expo) this year in Cali. Anyone else thinking of going? It be pretty god damn cool running into Nolen Bushnell or some other classic gaming icon.

Faust
05-03-2004, 11:58 AM
It's my understanding that one has to be affiliated with the gaming industry (designer, publisher, developer etc) and not just a "fan" to get into E3 - is that correct? I'm assuming you guys work in the industry?

Yes, you have to say that you are. Key word being "say". That could mean that your a professional reviewer for KAAOS Inc. if you make it sound believable enough.

War Knight
05-03-2004, 12:41 PM
I think they actually do background checks now. =p

Thursday sounds good Div.

Faust
05-03-2004, 12:53 PM
Huh. I've never had a problem getting in. I just indicate that my company is concidering getting into the peripherals business (OK, might help that I'm a marketing guy in consumer electronics... but /shrug)