PDA

View Full Version : So how exactly do you become KAAOS?

Ericcorp
04-18-2004, 12:45 AM
Today, before Hedron and other got on, we were talking about how to get into KAAOS. Not just the PS outfit, but the actual class. I'm curious, really. Does the fact that we're in the PS outfit mean we're automatically full KAAOS or do we have to be sponsored and all that trash.

I'm just curious about KAAOS outside of PS, and what else they do. If any of the Gods would let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Azmodion
04-18-2004, 12:59 AM
Does the fact that we're in the PS outfit mean we're automatically full KAAOS.

No.

Ericcorp
04-18-2004, 01:02 AM
Thanks for the one word reply.

So how do you become full KAAOS? I've been playing with them for a few months now, and I'd like to know.

Mortarion
04-18-2004, 05:04 AM
So how do you become full KAAOS?

First, you read the boards.

Second, you realize from reading the boards that if you need to ask how to become KAAOS, you aren't fit to become KAAOS. Asking that question shows a weakness, a weakness that will be used to destroy you on these boards.

Azmo's 1 word answer was about as nice as a member of KAAOS gets when you ask that question. He must like you.

Ericcorp
04-18-2004, 09:05 AM
I did read the fucking boards and I couldn't find an answer.

War Knight
04-18-2004, 02:12 PM
This is a day in history folks... I have never before seen Azmo post a one word reply especially on a topic such as this.

Consider yourself living a charmed life Ericcorp.

<shakes head in amazement>

Kiaus
04-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Ya, no shit... some hot bitch must have slid down his shaft at the exact same instant he read your post... his hands twitched, the cursor hit "submit", and he blew his slimy wad... thus leaving your shit-assed question in his mental Limbo.

Lucky fuck, indeed!

Tezbiros
04-18-2004, 07:12 PM
Kiaus please make your post less descriptive in the future.

Valstorm
04-18-2004, 07:19 PM
lol

Shinjii
04-18-2004, 11:15 PM
KAAOS has been gaming together for YEARS. Just because you've played one game with them for a few months doesn't mean you've made even the slightest impact on KAAOS, the guild.

Their inner circle of Gods that have been together over the years and the games, are the core of the guild, and unless you 'fit in' with this group of gamers, you'll prolly never be considered a full KAAOS.

And yes, you do have to apply, and be recruited and all that, I believe.

Ericcorp
04-18-2004, 11:21 PM
I'm relatively sure that I'll fit in. I mean, I did you see my Isketch artwork? I'm pretty sure that is along the lines of KAAOS badassedness.

Biral
04-18-2004, 11:24 PM
And yes, you do have to apply, and be recruited and all that, I believe. Actually, from what i've gathered from Tyo and Hedron, you can game with KAAOS for a particular game (PS KAAOS, WoW KAAOS, etc) but you have to be invited from said game to become a full KAAOS member. aka no "applying" in the traditional sense.

War Knight
04-19-2004, 12:57 AM
There is no application.

Tusc
04-19-2004, 07:33 AM
I'm relatively sure that I'll fit in.

I'm not

Blayloc
04-19-2004, 09:50 AM
I'm relatively sure that I'll fit in. I mean, I did you see my Isketch artwork? I'm pretty sure that is along the lines of KAAOS badassedness.

Welp.. You fucked up right there...

You don't fit it.. YOU ARE BORN IN.

Some of have it.. some dont.. But since you have a pulse.. I am sure THEY (http://www.darkenbane.com) will take ya! Maybe you can "Fit it" there.

Kaljoren
04-19-2004, 11:23 AM
Eric, does it matter if you become KAAOS? I personaly don't care, there a fun group to run with none the less......besides, im bad ass enough to let my name ring thrugh history without little letters or a quirky little title refering to one as a "God" following it. I would think the same stance should apply as, you are not to bad, if you get over being a little lame at times.

Sul Morthos
04-19-2004, 12:18 PM
Hey Kaljo, quit being a pussy and say what you really think

;P

Newbold
04-19-2004, 12:34 PM
Hey Kaljo, quit being a pussy and say what you really think

I think your all a bunch of fucktards. Let's just leave it at that.

Sul Morthos
04-19-2004, 12:50 PM
I think your all a bunch of fucktards. Let's just leave it at that.

LOL its already been established that you are on the wrong-end of an asshat. But that is what you got for thinking...

Newbold
04-19-2004, 01:56 PM
But that is what you got for thinking...

Too easy.

Kaljoren
04-19-2004, 02:20 PM
what i really think? Ok, i think your threatend, or else why would you feel the need to post your little worthless comment? KAAOS or not, I enjoy gameing with your members. Becuase like me, they are Bad Motherfuckers. So, ya can go and spew your little nonsence, im gona go kill things in planetside.

Corkorle
04-19-2004, 08:32 PM
Sometimes kal is just bad, sometimes kal is just a mother fucker, but never a bad motherfucker, just an asshat <3 Kal !! :P

Axehilt
04-19-2004, 10:01 PM
All I got from Azmodion when I asked about joining the outfit was a cryptic, "YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE"

Sul Morthos
04-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Yea, but what finger was he using?

Ericcorp
04-20-2004, 01:22 AM
ha. interesting path this conversation is taking. What was mostly wondering, is that I know KAAOS plays other games, and I was wanting to get into other MMO's, like SWG or DAOC, and I knew that KAAOS had clans and guilds already in those games. I was pretty much more curious about getting into those. I don't care about having the KAAOS tag or whatever it is that they mark themselves with, but they're just a great group of players to run with, and they seem to have well established groups in other games, and I wanted to be able to get into other KAAOS groups in other games.

Kal Mirage
04-20-2004, 03:00 AM
Our new application is fairly simple.

1) Do you have breasts? (Man-boobs don't count, sorry).
2) Do you eat the cocksicle?

All of our recent members have answered Yes to at least one of these questions.

There are no exceptions.

Kal

Hedron
04-20-2004, 10:48 AM
Anyone who plays PS with KAAOS is more than welcome to pariticpate in other games. But only if you kill the fuck out of Kal. Alot.

The bottom line is that being a full member of KAAOS happens when it happens. You'll know it. So will we.

Hed

Azmodion
04-20-2004, 02:38 PM
All I got from Azmodion when I asked about joining the outfit was a cryptic, "YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE"

You are full of shit, my nut swinger, because:

1) I do not recall you ever asking about joining the guild KAAOS.
2) If you asked to join the PS Outfit I would not have responded because I do not give a shit who joins the PS “outfit”.
3) If you had asked to join KAAOS I would not have said, cryptically or otherwise, “you have one chance” because a) You have NO chance and b) but you are welcome to try as often as you like as we enjoy a good laugh.

Anyone who plays PS with KAAOS is more than welcome to pariticpate in other games.

Bullshit.

But only if you kill the fuck out of Kal. Alot.

Well, ok, I rescind the bullshit comment with this added clause ;p

The bottom line is that being a full member of KAAOS happens when it happens. You'll know it. So will we.

And bullshit.

Hedron’s been away from the center of the pit for a long time as he’s been spending time in his little planetside fairyland. They must hand Mickey Mouse ears out with each billing statement because, gosh darn, you all sure are nicey nice to each other.

Here’s the real bottom line, If you do happen to be lucky enough to participate with KAAOS in other games you would do well to remember that you will not be in Kansas anymore…and your dog Toto? Well, let’s just say that he looks a little different skinned, gutted and skull-fucked. You may not recognize him.

But that’s a moot point as you won’t be participating with KAAOS in other games because the greatest combined achievement of the lot of you is that of being a dried up cum-stain.

Additionally, I can’t see a one of you that will ever be a full member of KAAOS… ever. It will not happen when it happens because it will not happen. You will not know it because it will not happen. The only thing that Hedron was correct about is that we will know it. We already do. You are not KAAOS.

I hope that is direct enough for you clue-less mother fucking retards. Now begone from my temple before I actually notice you.

Kal Mirage
04-20-2004, 02:50 PM
Hey. What do you know... a 4,000 word rant by Azmodion.

Everything is right in the world again.

Praise to Jesus.

Kal

Rann
04-20-2004, 03:36 PM
lmfao

Everything is right in the world again.

Praise to Jesus.

Kal

Of course his sig says "Jesus Saves" when i load the message.

Kals sig > *.

Time to snake it.

Hedron
04-20-2004, 03:40 PM
Yes. Snaketh that for me too. I will post a list of "cool shit" it can rotate through.

Here is the first one. "Kal's Cyber Pimp"

Here is the second one. "Sort 'em out. Let Azmo kill them all."

Kal Mirage
04-20-2004, 04:14 PM
Eat it!

Kal

http://www.kaaos.com/kal/kal.php?text=CYBER%20PIMPIN`

Kaljoren
04-20-2004, 05:13 PM
Azm is fuckin funny man, all serious and shit like it matters what he says lol

Azmodion
04-20-2004, 06:52 PM
It does matter what I say you fucking daisy. It matters because I am your fucking god. On your knees wuss. Bow down before the glory of Azmodion. You are not worthy to look upon the brilliance of me. All hail me, the Lord of Misery….

OMFG, I just made a rhyme, I r teh funny.

Ahahahaha….

Suckit wuss.

McGilla
04-20-2004, 07:20 PM
HERE WE GO!

First and fore most - You Ain't My God! Your not even a pimple on my ass. You self proclaimed gods might have created one of the best Guilds around which has spawned into KAAOS. there is no reason to rant and rave when someone asks a simple question about becoming one of the few. Just because you have to have tweezer to find your dick just to jack-off doesn't mean you have to take your personal problems out on everyone else. Some members of the (you don't care about) PS, play with some members they respect and would like to join in other KAAOS games, but it seems like some of the other so-called gods would prefer not to extend their hand of welcome which in my eyes shows how below everyone else they are. As far as your dried up cum strains - I have been around longer than the cum in your fathers nuts that produced some of you, so just take your threats and idle and worthless comments and keep them to yourself, because no matter what you might say, It would be a waste.

Kal Mirage
04-20-2004, 07:23 PM
Sorry.

Your application is still rejected.

Kal

Hedron
04-20-2004, 07:28 PM
Come to think of it... .............Kal's application is still rejected.

Kal Mirage
04-20-2004, 07:30 PM
S'ok.

I'm a Darkenbane spy, anyways.

Suckas.

Kal

Azmodion
04-20-2004, 08:54 PM
You see the problem here McGilla is you fucking chumps can’t take it. You can’t take heat, you can’t take a joke, and you simply don’t get it. All you see is red. You weak fuck.

What KAAOS is not is happy fairyland no matter how many reindeer, er, or what did you call it? KAAOS, games you partake in. I’m glad you are having fun in the PS Outfit, that’s very special for you, but the simple fact of the matter is there’s only 1 KAAOSer playing PS full time. As is the KAAOS way, we support our members in whatever individual endeavor they may wish to partake. If Hedron wants to recruit a bunch of spineless fucks into the PS Outfit so he can have some halfwits to kick around then all the more power to him. Each god is allowed the freedom to pursue their worshipers in whichever manner they wish.

However, if you think KAAOS is going to “extend our hand in welcome” then you are not only sourly mistaken but you are obviously on the wrong planet.

That’s what KAAOS is not. As far as what KAAOS is, we are a guild that has survived for over 10 years through games much unlike PS where guilds are broken beneath the boots of others. We have survived on balls, brain and spine. We do not have to like each other but we do have to trust each other. Not just trust that we have a helpful little friend who’s going to be nice to us and hold our hands through the tough times, but trust that no KAAOSer is weak, that no KAAOSer is stupid, that no KAAOSer will compromise KAAOS. We are only as strong as our weakest link.

KAAOS is not a guild like any other you may have experienced. What we offer our members is freedom and immortality (through longevity) and the promise of kicking ass in every realm we set foot in. We also offer our members a place free from weak fucks and mindless sacks of shit. We offer the blood and bones of the other guilds out there that settle for less. And last but not least, we offer a punch in the mother fucking face should you falter. Should you slip, should you show weakness, we will either wake you the fuck up or tear you the fuck down. I know, we are rather generous, what the fuck are friends for anyway? ;p

What we look for in KAAOSers is a like mindset. So who the fuck are you and why the fuck should I care? You haven’t proven a fucking thing to me and you want me to extend my hand in welcome? You ignorant son-of-a-bitch. The only thing I’ll extend to you is a knife to cut your throat until you prove to me that you are worthy of sheathing my blade.

You wonder why we look at people who come here to “ask a simple question” with disdain? Because coming here to a public forum and exposing ignorance is a sign of weakness. Do you really believe that showing weakness is the path to KAAOS?

It really boggles my mind how so many of you just don’t fucking get it. KAAOSers should get it. But I’ll tell you what, since the only way to stop the mother fucking whining is to pull out the magic markers, I will do you this one favor and explain the situation to you.

First of all there is no advancement “within the guild”. Every KAAOSer is equal. Secondly, if you want to be KAAOS then be KAAOS. Do your goddamn homework, there’s plenty of information on these boards and on the site proper to give you the feel for what it means to be KAAOS. Show us that you know what KAAOS is and that you belong. Show us that you are not a weak fuck, that you are intelligent, that you refuse to break. Show us that your presence strengthens KAAOS not weakens us. Show us that you are interested in KAAOS because you belong here, because this is your home, because you are KAAOS (for life, not because it would be cool to game with KAAOS for a couple months).

You should seek out other KAAOSers, game with them, befriend them (if it’s possible to befriend a KAAOSer). Get yourself to a point that if you do have questions there is a KAAOSer you can confide in that will answer your questions and will not expose your ignorance. There’s plenty of other KAAOSers around in IRC, in Teamspeak, in World of Warcraft, in Everquest, and other games.

For some people, to realize they are KAAOS and to prove it takes months… for others, years.

In any case, this shit bores me and so do you. I’ve given you far more than you deserve. You can either plug up that bleeding pussy of yours or fuck off… I personally don’t care which.

Rann
04-20-2004, 09:39 PM
Yeah

Ritual
04-20-2004, 09:52 PM
A++. Would do business with again.

McGilla
04-20-2004, 10:10 PM
Impressive, only 1 hour and 34 min. for a good reply, thanks Azmo- i
knew you wouldn't let me down. lol

Kiaus
04-20-2004, 10:11 PM
Rann, Ritual... please do not appear to be the elastic in Azmo's panty-waist. I mean really... "Yeah" and "A++"? WTF Gods?

Rann
04-20-2004, 10:20 PM
yeah

Ritual
04-20-2004, 11:07 PM
shut yer cockhole you vomitous mass of low-grade humanity.

Kaljoren
04-21-2004, 12:11 AM
lol, i got the joke, and i laughed, and i gave you a shot back for you to laugh at lmao.

Caedis
04-21-2004, 01:48 AM
Confide? I'm pretty sure that's not in the KAAOS dictionary...

Azmodion
04-21-2004, 02:06 AM
-laugh- yes well I was preoccupied when I wrote that and it was the first word that came to mind that fit the bill. It's not ideal but it works ;p

Look more towards the spirit of the post rather than the letter of the post young grasshoppah ;p

Kal Mirage
04-21-2004, 02:57 AM
Look more towards the spirit of the post rather than the letter of the post young grasshoppah

Translation: I'm full of shit. Shhhhh.

Kal

Axehilt
04-22-2004, 09:58 PM

You are full of shit, my nut swinger, because:

1) I do not recall you ever asking about joining the guild KAAOS.
2) If you asked to join the PS Outfit I would not have responded because I do not give a shit who joins the PS “outfit”.
3) If you had asked to join KAAOS I would not have said, cryptically or otherwise, “you have one chance” because a) You have NO chance and b) but you are welcome to try as often as you like as we enjoy a good laugh.

If you have difficulty distinguishing between "KAAOS" and "the outfit", that's not really my problem. Whether or not you recall it happening, it happened (including the full capitalization of the words and lack of punctuation, that was exactly what you sent to me in a /tell). I found the comment rather humorous, so I remember it quite clearly.

You apparently don't see me in action that often. Aside from trees pwning me, I am one of the best FPS players of Planetside (was ranked 3rd or 4th on Emerald back when I had time to play frequently). I also understand the strategy of Planetside more than the vast majority of CR5s(Hedron being a notable exception). The only thing I lack is the motivation to lead the rabble (I find it unfulfilling to herd sheep).

I do not need KAAOS, I play with them because it's a mutually beneficial alliance. I could just as easily join any expert outfit in the game if I wanted.

As for Hedron's decision to fill the ranks of KAAOS with less-than-spectacular players? Perhaps you haven't noticed, but Planetside is a game on a massive scale. I don't personally see any small outfit as a threat to a continental attack - not Serious Gamers, not Ahriman's Corps. The true threats are large outfits with high levels of coordination. By leading large numbers of players, Hedron is creating an outfit which is capable of directly enforcing its will on battles - instead of merely being a sideshow.

Before being such an aggressive bastard, perhaps you should have the skill and intellect to back up your comments.

Azmodion
04-23-2004, 04:41 AM
-laugh-

Oh yes I am an aggressive bastard and the reason why I am an aggressive bastard is precisely because I have the skill and intellect to back my shit up. You see, unlike you, I don't speak out of turn. I don't open my fucking mouth unless I know a) why the fuck I'm opening it, and b) what the fuck I am talking about. That's the difference between me and everyone else, you fucks open your mouth just for the sake of opening it and you bury yourselves in the process.

As for the rest of your drivel, I don't have difficulty distinguishing between the "guild" and the "outfit" but there seems to be a lot of you gimps that do. That aside, the reason why I responded the way I did was to cover whichever retard base you were trying to steal from.

I'll make this simple for you because I don't think you are capable of following it any other way. You see, this topic of this thread was "how do you become KAAOS" which was referring to the guild. The original poster asked if there was a process or if they were automatically KAAOS because they were in the PS outfit. I responded with "No." referring to the fact that they were not automatically in the guild. Since my post, and before your post, a few people responded with a little (what they felt was) insight to help the original poster along, Kaljoren made a tool of himself and probably shot any hope of becoming KAAOS down (if he had any, which frankly I don't care), and a couple other people took a few jabs at each other.

Then we have your post "All I got from Azmodion when I asked about joining the outfit was a cryptic, "YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE"". You were either a dumbass for confusing "guild" with "outfit" (which many FPSers are apt to do in general) or you were a dumbass for going off topic with worthless bullshit. Either way you were a dumbass and your post was bullshit. My post explained to you exactly why your post was bullshit regardless of which dumbass buss you stepped off of.

Of course that's all past history, 2 pages worth. Which brings us to the present....

Whether or not you recall it happening, it happened (including the full capitalization of the words and lack of punctuation, that was exactly what you sent to me in a /tell).

Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things, this is a pretty retarded discussion, but whether or not you "say" it happened, it didn't happen. I don't give a fuck though, dream a little dream if it suites your fancy but I personally like to deal in reality and the reality of the situation is I don't ever remember you asking me to join the outfit. The first time I ever saw you in game was after you were already in the outfit. You can read this as "you never asked me", the only reason why I bothered to say "I don't remember you asking me" is because, as I said, I don't speak out of turn. I do get countless tells from idiots I don't know all the time and I don't recall every fucking gimp tell I get. However, this statement of yours "including the full capitalization of the words and lack of punctuation" pushes my confidence that I recalled correctly from 99% to 100%. As much as I'd like to take credit for it, because it's pretty damn funny, there is simply no chance that I responded in that way. Everyone who knows me can attest to this, I don't type in caps, it's not my style and it never has been. In addition, I don't lack for punctuation. Just about every sentence I type in game ends with some type of punctuation or makeshift emote.

The rest of your current post is some babble about how you are the greatest PS player or some gay shit, how you own everything but trees and that you don't need KAAOS blahh blahh blahh whaaa whaaa whaa whine whine whine. I didn't bother to pay attention to much of it because the things that I care about next to nothing are things I care about more than planetside and I care about planetside a whole lot more than I care about your lame ass.

So why was it you posted on this thread? Was it to add to the topic? No, no, that's not it. Ah yes, to swing from my nuts. Really, that's the only thing your posts amounted to. I left one, one word, post and a page later you latch on to my nuts in a weak attempt to gain my attention. Don't confuse my swatting you off my nuts for giving a fuck about you. You obviously realized this otherwise you wouldn't have jumped right back onto my nuts while screaming "look at me, I'm the greatest PSer ever! Really, I am somebody!"

So here you are, hanging off my nuts again. As I backhand you aside I leave you with this:

You are an ignorant gimp. You are nobody to KAAOS. You are ill equipped to walk these halls safely so I suggest you stick to the Planetside Outfit before you hurt yourself. Don't worry, you are safe there, Hedron seems to recruit anyone who asks and he's the only KAAOSer there to keep you in line. Sounds perfect for a daisy like yourself.

Scarmasutra
04-23-2004, 04:48 AM
Sounds perfect for a daisy like yourself.

I guess that makes Kiaus the Venus Dicktrap.

Kiaus
04-23-2004, 06:55 AM
And I was brought up in this how? Oh wait, I must be one of those fucks that open my mouth out of turn. Hell, I thought with all the steaming diaratic shit that is spewed all over these boards, I would be able to up my skill at defication!

I have since learned otherwise... to fit in in KAAOS you must have been "gaying with them since '92" or some such drivel. I have noted that many of them never cease to remind you that they ARE KAAOS, they have been around forever, they are not weak - you are!, and they are smart - you are not!

Redundant at best. Azmodian seems to lead the pack in *yawn*, but he is verrrrrry good at what he does. I wonder when I will be able to see this level of banter INSIDE A FUCKING GAME, though!!!! Holy shit, Batman, I have been in PS KAAOS (which the saggy old Az denies as some sort of bastard child) and have never heard jack shit from any of the KAAOS'ers on the level of this boards... not even a peep, chickens.

None of the tough talk. None of the viagra-like rooster strutting.

Since many of the Gawds are playing WoW, I hope they are getting back to the INGAME fertilizer spreading like i remember from NW. Maybe your problem (stagnation) lies in that you have no real challeges ingame. That gay little Darkwhatever guild in EQ didn't sound like much. Maybe you need some UDL/MECH/TOL/BD/SATAN guilds to keep you up to date?

Maybe you will just tell me to STFU, I am dumbzors, worship you... then go back to collecting dust before they ship your evilness off to the nursing home where you can watch the mighty KAAOS soil itself, die, and fade into a memory.

I would rather you stay strong by spreading your asshole wit across the internet.

Kiaus
04-23-2004, 07:26 AM
I guess that makes Kiaus the Venus Dicktrap.

Have we met?

No, I don't think so. Perhaps my bolt driver, Miss Manners, will show you how to properly say "hi!" to a new teamate! Till then, though, I will just plastic-smile and wave, and control myself from kicking you in the jimmy.

Tezbiros
04-23-2004, 08:35 AM
Ah yes, to swing from my nuts.

I hope some one asks this question once a month if this is the result.

Azmodion
04-23-2004, 12:52 PM
Kiaes, when the fuck are you going to learn to keep your fucking trap shut? Seriously, you are your own worst enemy. However, you are a shining example of the point of my first paragraph.

Redundancy is subjective and while I admit that I am often redundant when speaking to you fucking retards, it is because you slow witted canks just don’t get it. You are too fucking blind, deaf and dumb to see what is right in front of your face. So in this case, to some I would be considered redundant, to others it’s obvious I’m nowhere near redundant enough.

Oh, I’m not doing it for your benefit. I’ve learned in the past that the stupid ones are incapable of comprehension. It’s not even worth the effort to extend enlightenment. But, you see, we are living in a unique era for KAAOS. Regardless of what I may let on, I believe there are a few PS recruits that have a potential to be KAAOS: four to be exact. There may be more that I haven’t noticed but I doubt it. The problem that I see them having is they are mired in a world (PS) of mass morons pretending to be KAAOS. Inside the real KAAOS we do not have to deal with flaming fucktards like you. We don’t invite dribbling morons into KAAOS. KAAOS the guild is a whole different world from KAAOS the PS outfit. Those select few are the ones I am trying to offer enlightenment to. I can understand how the retarded fucking horseshit that seems to come from the PS outfit morons could bury them. There are a lot of you fucking idiots, a lot, only 1 KAAOSer and almost half a dozen potentially worthwhile recruits. The fucking retards in the PS outfit outnumber the useful fucks 10 to 1.

As far as your retarded ass:

I have since learned otherwise... to fit in in KAAOS you must have been "gaying with them since '92"

You obviously haven’t learned a fucking thing, which, by the way, is completely unsurprising.

I wonder when I will be able to see this level of banter INSIDE A FUCKING GAME, though!!!!

You never will see this level of banter within the guild from "INSIDE A FUCKING GAME" because you will never be with this guild "INSIDE A FUCKING GAME".

Holy shit, Batman, I have been in PS KAAOS (which the saggy old Az denies as some sort of bastard child) and have never heard jack shit from any of the KAAOS'ers on the level of this boards... not even a peep, chickens.

That might have something to do with the fact that there ARE NO KAAOSers in PS….idiot. Oh, sure, there’s Hedron. Hedron is doing his thing in PS and I won’t even try to understand the whys and wherefores. However he is the only KAAOSer playing PS and he is coddling you fucks. Believe me, if KAAOS were playing PS in force at least 75% of you would not be in the outfit. You would have either sucked boot or you would have run off crying into the sunset.

As it stands right now PS KAAOS is a big fat recruiting pool and it’s about what I expected and the reason why we don’t recruit like this in the games that KAAOS actually plays. It gets pretty fucking dirty digging through 10 tons of horseshit to find 1 diamond.

Maybe you will just tell me to STFU, I am dumbzors, worship you... then go back to collecting dust before they ship your evilness off to the nursing home where you can watch the mighty KAAOS soil itself, die, and fade into a memory.

-laugh-

You know how many clueless canks I have heard utter this same bullshit over my 8+ years in KAAOS? I’m sure some of the older gods have heard it even longer.

Well, let me clue you in, just because KAAOS is not playing Planetside does not mean that KAAOS is not actively gaming. If you could pull your head out of your ass for one second you might just realize that there is a whole big wide world out there that continues to revolve even when your head is shoved up your ass. Fucking ostrich.

Additionally, guilds fade away, KAAOS is not a guild. We are an attitude, we are a lifestyle. We couldn’t fade away even if we wanted to. We don’t worry about numbers to “win” because adding people to this guild who do not belong will only dilute this lifestyle and make it weak. We accept those who belong here and we “win” because our attitude and our lifestyle is a winning attitude and lifestyle. The strong and the smart will always survive. The weak and the stupid will always be victims and need society to help them survive.

Axehilt
04-23-2004, 01:51 PM
Azmodion, you appear to be comfortable in one of two places - (a) spouting meaningless insults in an internet forum, or (b) playing some newb-friendly MMORPG instead of a real game. Either way, you're equally harmless. The only thing you have over the standard slackjawed 14-year old 'l337 hax0r' troll is the patience to make longer rants than them. (:

For all other concerns, you seem like the standard MMORPG-playing newbie who is unable to excel in any other type of game (and that's assuming you actually excelled at some game, you certainly didn't seem to excel in Planetside.)

Again, spout as many insults as you want on this meaningless forum. My name is plastered across all of gaming and I excel in every game I play (or at least those which are worth my time), whereas I have yet to see you excel in anything but longwinded masturbatory rants.

Tyo
04-23-2004, 02:21 PM
I excel blah blah, I'm bad ass blah blah.

You people really just don't get it. None of your names come even close to infamy that KAAOS is known for. The name of KAAOS stretches back over a decade. It fucking predates the internet. For that entire decade we've been known for our gunning from the hip style excellence. KAAOS is a name feared and respected in the gaming community.

KAAOS is more well known than all of you pukes combined. What you fail to realize is that you are simply tools used to power the KAAOS juggernaut. You are the goddamn slaves manning the oars of the warship known as KAAOS. You are fucking peons with the inability to look to the true horizon which lies past that seen at the tip of your toes.

Stay or leave, we don't care. KAAOS' record of excellence will continue. You're easily replaceable and the impact KAAOS makes in PS, or any other game is unaffected.

I leave you with a riddle for reader.

As for Hedron's decision to fill the ranks of KAAOS with less-than-spectacular players? Perhaps you haven't noticed, but Planetside is a game on a massive scale. I don't personally see any small outfit as a threat to a continental attack - not Serious Gamers, not Ahriman's Corps. The true threats are large outfits with high levels of coordination. By leading large numbers of players, Hedron is creating an outfit which is capable of directly enforcing its will on battles - instead of merely being a sideshow.

Again, spout as many insults as you want on this meaningless forum. My name is plastered across all of gaming and I excel in every game I play (or at least those which are worth my time),

Lot of impact you are truely making Axehilt. Let me extend you a well deserved golf clap before you empire hop back into non-existence once again.

Hedron
04-23-2004, 02:41 PM
Circa I don't know when. Comes from an earlier era of a more role play oriented gaming community. Still the soul of KAAOS.

----------------------------------------

KAAOS- The god damn pit. The center of hell. The evil boiling in the hidden chamber of the heart that doesn't show up in any x-ray.

KAAOS is a seething pot of blood. Gods and Goddesses are dropped into it on a fucking thread that breaks as they hit the surface. You fucking sink or swim, bitch. Sink or fucking swim.

What's that mean? GOD DAMMIT! It means if you want to be a god you better not buckle. I mean you better not fucking buckle. Not to anyone in the realms. If someone is in your face, you're in his. No, let me clarify. If someone is in your face, you rip your face off and pour blood all over his body before you decimate him like a balloon full of shit blasted apart by ten tons of KAAOS Salsa pumped out in a ten ton Godload.

But what if another KAAOSER is in your face? Walk careful. Because you're sitting across from somebody who's about to rip off their own face, and KAAOS has the kind of skull you don't wanna see.

But what the fuck, man? We're a guild. Aren't we supposed to be nice to each other? FUCK NO! We hack and slash at each other as much as at anyone else. But the new gods... if you drench the new gods in blood and cut them open, then all you're left with is a sagging empty balloon of human skin.

That's ok. This is KAAOS. That's what we specialize in. As you elder gods sit across from those struggling to rise to godhood you slice them apart. You're feeling the evil course through your veins. FUCK YEAH!

But ask yourselves as you raise that knife to slice the skin off that bullshit pissant newbie god, "If this one doesn't bleed... if it doesn't bleed a drop, but instead raises its own knife to strike me", what then?

Like tigers, you gang of fucking rapists, we eat our young. We smash them in our teeth and pick them out later. But I'll tell you. When I lift a child god into the air and tear a pound of flesh from the naked child-god's back, I watch it. And when I see it stand, shake off the pain, and tear an ounce of flesh out of my leg, THAT, gods and godesses, is a fucking GOD ready to be discovered. I kick it to the side and leave to blossom into pure evil.

That child god is one I want to see grow up and tear a pound of flesh out of HIS children. The ones that mew like kittens and roll away to slowly bleed and pout are the ones I smash beneath my boot. They can get the fuck out.

Posting finese comes as long as the underlying talent for evil is there. PvP finese comes as long as the underlying talent for evil is there. What NEVER shows later is the heart of evil, the cunning of death, and the pulse of a god. If a child god has all these, then it will grow into a true god in all ways.

The true ones come to us like a moth to a flame. They knew where the real evil was. They knew where they could tear the skin off their brethren, crack his bones like twigs, and have that mother fucker enjoy it. But the question is, were they born to it? Will they revel in the blood and gore, or only play at evil for a time? The real ones... the ones born to it, they are few and far between. Take them as they are, hurt them and torture them, but let them live. One day they too shall be gods.

Fucking Worship That!

We are KAAOS.

FUCKING WHEEEEE!
Hedron The False Prophet of KAAOS
KAAOS Start to Finish

Scarmasutra
04-23-2004, 03:04 PM
Have we met?

No, but I enjoy the mental image of you sitting at your computer looking through your How-To Guide of Insulting People on the Internet and feverishly tapping away, then clearing it all off and yelling "No! No, goddammit that's not evil enough!" Then, when you craft it to your perfection, you sit back and think, "Man, I am evil."

I must say, Kiaus, that you've once again brought joy to my heart. Bravo.

Shinjii
04-23-2004, 03:05 PM
So since this thread is already as big as it is, i'm sure those of you clusterfuck FPS l33t 13 year olds won't mind reading another post saying, you are all really FUCKING dumb.

KAAOS isn't interested in recruiting YOU.

KAAOS would rather play with dirt than play with you.

If you have ever played with KAAOS when they are playing a game full force, you'll know you're playing with a group of players who know how to play and get things done. The original poster, ericdick was wondering how to become a KAAOS God. If being in the PS Outfit meant anything towards that status. The answer is No. Outside of PS, they play other games together, whether you are invited to join them or not is up to them, because frankly, They don't know you. They don't need you. And They probably don't like you.

Most of you just want to whine and bitch, and die and whine, and spread your suck ass gaming skills all over the internet in the name of some guild, in this case, KAAOS. If you were in any different PS Outfit, you would probably be doing the same thing. It doesn't matter what Outfit or Guild you guys end up in, it'll be a fun ferris wheel ride but when it's over, everyone will go their own ways. At the end of the ride, KAAOS goes home together. Not with stray dogs, not with homeless children. Together. That is what sets KAAOS apart from you mindless sperms of a donkey.

IMO, The only reason Azmodion and Tyo are wasting their time on this thread is to make it clear that you need to choke on some Vikatin and die. That's the only reason why I bothered to reply.

Kal Mirage
04-23-2004, 04:14 PM
For all other concerns, you seem like the standard MMORPG-playing newbie who is unable to excel in any other type of game (and that's assuming you actually excelled at some game, you certainly didn't seem to excel in Planetside.)

Spoken like a true gimp twitch wanna-be FPS loser.

Hahaha.

Kal

Kiaus
04-23-2004, 04:15 PM
Very clever, Shinjiism... rip off one of Azmo's/Tyo's old posts, replace some words and share it with us as your own!

One thing, though... Vikadin, that is choked on, is a waste of a good drug. Find something less expensive (like your pansy-ass little Flintstone vitamins -- if mommy will let you let you open the bottle yourself).

Scarmasutra, I am just grumpy in the morning... evil doesn't kick in till I get to work. Stop fantasizing about me, asshole, you're creepin' me out.

Azmodian.... *sigh* .... you missed the point. Not surprising, you have tunnel vision so bad (no, make that rectal vision), and feel no need to change anything. You have bought into your own lie and continue to hock it to anyone that will listen. Like Jabba the Hut, you grew fat and lazy... get that gym membership, fatass, and get back to form. There is more to the game than just talk. Spend less time playing in your poo (us... the general PS KAAOS, as you have said you feel about us), and more time doing something productive.

Take this as ADVICE that you were too "I AM A GAWD!" to ask for. Lord knows you have been free with your advice to me! LOL!

Hedron
04-23-2004, 04:20 PM
Things from Kiaus' post that make him sound like a gimp:

"Scarmasutra, I am just grumpy in the morning..."

"Azmodian.... *sigh* .... you missed the point"

"Like Jabba the Hut, you "

"Spend less time playing in your poo (us... the general PS KAAOS, as you have said you feel about us)"

Total Flame Score for this post - negative eleventy

Kiaus
04-23-2004, 04:36 PM
Do score cards go that low, Hed?

Azmodion
04-23-2004, 05:23 PM
Kiaus, you are your own worst enemy. You cause yourself harm whenever you open your ignorant trap. I personally don’t see the point to your idiocy. I mean I could see if there was some end goal you were working towards and you had to suck it up and act the fool a couple times to reach said end goal. But you, you seem to just act the fool simply to act the fool. I guess the only point is you gotta be you… the perpetual dancing fool. Wear your jesters cap proudly, Kiaus, you certainly have earned it.

As for you Axehilt, you are completely fucking lost. You are a fucking newb and you don’t even know it. You think you’ve got skills, you think you’ve got game but as soon as you open that marble bag to throw down all you can seem to pull out is a handful of shit. And believe me, your shit stinks.

For someone who is #1 PS FPSer! I’d expect, at the very least, a challenge. But you’ve got nothing. You are a weak fuck of the most embarrassing kind.

playing some newb-friendly MMORPG instead of a real game.

Sorry chimp, that’s a swing and a miss in this arena. If you expect anybody to believe that you are even capable of wiping your own ass, let alone “own everything but trees” then you better damn well know your fucking opponent and know the god damn arena before you expose your soft white underbelly.

Such a shame too, and here you had me going. I thought you really were the “greatest FPSer EVER!” because, well, you said so! Unfortunately, after showing me that the only thing you are capable of in regards to the subject of owning is getting owned, I find anything you say in regards to your “eliteness” hallow.

It’s too bad too, and here I was rooting for you, it would have been cool to say I knew the greatest FPSer ever! …

-laugh-

Nurg
04-23-2004, 05:24 PM
This thread is perfect for any NEW blood that may come along in the future hoping to get noticed by KAAOS and eventually be invited to the guild itself.

I would suggest that any NEW person, read over this ENTIRE thread, maybe even twice, and you'll be able to pick out the mistakes these posters have already made thats screwed any chance for them ever getting an invite.

Some of the people posting on these forums are already fucked.

Hedron
04-23-2004, 05:36 PM
Well fuck. And here I was hoping to get invited.

Kaljoren
04-23-2004, 05:48 PM
invited to kaaos...id turn ya down if i ever was, not intrested as yall seem to be in sheep lmao

Hedron
04-23-2004, 06:14 PM
yall seem to be in sheep....

huh....

?

yah.

Nurg
04-23-2004, 07:15 PM
invited to kaaos...id turn ya down if i ever was, not intrested as yall seem to be in sheep lmao
Exactly why I posted the above statement, and you just jumped right in with another lame limp dick post.

So who would be the sheep here? If you can't figure that out, I'll help. The sheep is Y O U, the one posting stupid shit on these forums trying to be billy bad ass.

You are just as worthless here on these forums as you are in PlanetSide.

The only thing I'd invite you to do, is place one of those guns in your mouth, and pull the trigger. Then there would be one less tard posting on these forums and wasting our time.

You now have my permisson to go fucking die somewhere ya fat red headed fuck.

Tezbiros
04-23-2004, 07:17 PM
Hedron I think it's an incorrect reference to the goat post in the " Wow Beta PvP server" thread. I am sure 'The Goat" could clarify.

Kaljoren
04-23-2004, 07:21 PM
actually, mebeing overtired and fucking up the post, nurg dude, take a chill pill and calm a tad.......lol funny man...anyeways.....Nerg is funny. and i dont give a shit if im bad ass or anything, im mee and you cant say shit which will effect me.......so....you posts directed atme are worthless and counterproductive, becuase the more you try and bash me, the more i know you are threatend by me...

Faust
04-23-2004, 07:29 PM
http://jax.critter.net/zel/rawr.jpg

rawr. i'm evil.

Hedron
04-23-2004, 08:03 PM
ROFLOL!

Tezbiros
04-23-2004, 08:09 PM
OMFG what a great set of pictures they have. I would hate to side track this post but you have to see....
This
http://jax.critter.net/zel/43.jpg

Oh shit lol and this

http://jax.critter.net/zel/19.jpg

StrikerTek
04-23-2004, 08:36 PM
so....you posts directed atme are worthless and counterproductive, becuase the more you try and bash me, the more i know you are threatend by me...

That's the most fucking stupid thing I've ever heard.

Nurg
04-23-2004, 08:40 PM
actually, mebeing overtired and fucking up the post, nurg dude, take a chill pill and calm a tad.......lol funny man...anyeways.....Nerg is funny. and i dont give a shit if im bad ass or anything, im mee and you cant say shit which will effect me.......so....you posts directed atme are worthless and counterproductive, becuase the more you try and bash me, the more i know you are threatend by me...
That is "chill" for me.

So explain to me how I am threatend by you exactly.....its not your l33t posting skills as everyone can see, or your l33t PlanetSide skills either, since your stats are lower than mine, and I've taken two LONG ass breaks from that game, three if count the time I deleted my character and went Vanu, then got the character back.

Those are the only two things you've got going for you, and thats not much in the end. So how am I threatend by you again?

Hedron
04-23-2004, 08:56 PM
Because he will expose your gay love relationship.

Kiaus
04-23-2004, 09:14 PM
The whole "Furry" fetish is the ONLY one I cannot understand no matter how much I read about it or talk to participants -- scat, bloodsports, cross-dressing... I can see validity in those. It is nice to know we have some furries here on the boards.

Welcome Faust!

Nurg
04-23-2004, 09:22 PM
Hedron at the last Holloween bash, this is why we don't have them anymore...
http://www.knology.net/~emc1974/WoW/Tron.jpg

Tezbiros
04-23-2004, 10:01 PM
lol *gasp*

short of breath, my ribs hurt from laughing.

Hedron
04-23-2004, 10:11 PM
HAHAHA!

Kiaus
04-23-2004, 10:25 PM
HedTRON.

Axehilt
04-23-2004, 10:39 PM
Perhaps you can all talk when you are hired by companies to balance games. I make my living off my gaming skills, and I've been doing it for many years now.

Those accusing me of being "just a FPSer" couldn't be more wrong. I play a huge variety of games (for example the last game I balanced was an RTS). Some more than others (RTS/FPS) but I've still played a broader variety of games than anyone in KAAOS or anyone I've encountered in gaming as a whole. And in each game, I excel.

Rann
04-23-2004, 11:20 PM
I think your full of shit Axe. Since you obviously have no fucking clue about KAAOS's history or its members, I'd say its time for you to enhale Hedrons cock again and stfu.

Axehilt
04-23-2004, 11:42 PM
Whether you think I'm full of shit or not, I work in the industry balancing games. Next time you play Mechwarrior 4 or Rise of Nations (among about 8 other titles), look up Mike "Axehilt" Engle in the credits. Comments on the actual fun factor of said games shouldn't be addressed to me. As I said, I did balance (and test) work on the things, I didn't design them (though I did a little design work on RON).

I have made no comments about KAAOS, aside from the apparent skill level of its members as they were in Planetside (the few KAAOS members who play PS, that is; I don't need a 30th reminder of your elitist opinions about the current rabble in KAAOS; your opinions on them are redundant enough already). I only speak of that which I know about. It takes a lot of effort not to insult NWN, given that it's a MMORPG and literally every MMORPG I've tried so far has been a skilless newb-fest. But since I never played it, I haven't said anything. My comments stem purely from the lackluster skill with which I saw most KAAOS players play Planetside.[/i]

Nurg
04-23-2004, 11:57 PM
Perhaps you can all talk when you are hired by companies to balance games. I make my living off my gaming skills, and I've been doing it for many years now.
Currently doing that now in WoW. Its called beta testing.

Name in credits sounds good though, WK get on that shit!

I've still played a broader variety of games than anyone in KAAOS or anyone I've encountered in gaming as a whole.
I've lost count of how many times I've heard that now.....

Ritual
04-24-2004, 12:26 AM
Axe I hate to break it to you but using PS as a demonstration of twitch skills and overall skill in FPS games does not work. There is no pixel perfect aim, and your connection and current population in the area where you are have WAY too much effect on the outcomes, as does your computer to a certain degree.

When you look at true skill in an FPS game you are looking at an average environment of like 20 or 30 people on a dedicated server with low pings.
Aiming matters, sound matters, reaction times matter. In short- skill matters the most.

I know for a fact that there are fucking plenty of people in this guild that would destroy you in games such as CS, SoF2, AvP, RtCW, Tribes, etc.
I also know for a fact that there are quite a few ranked RTS players.

Don't generalize based on PS, it really doesn't work. And btw Mechwarrior went downhill after MW2.

Sul Morthos
04-24-2004, 12:35 AM
Axehilt, are you even in the right fucking decade when you say "NWN" ?

Nobody here is talking about the steaming pile of shit that Bioware splattered on the shelves at CompUSA.

NWN was around years before that on AOL, and it was by no means a MMORPG. Do your homework.

Scarmasutra
04-24-2004, 01:07 AM
evil doesn't kick in till I get to work.

You really don't get it. Evil is a constant. You don't manufacture evil or roll out of bed thinking "Goddam, I could be evil today."

It's just divine will, really. Nothing you can do about it.

For example, I was meant to grind dicks in the dirt. I got my first hard-on when I saw little Suzie get a stick put through her eye on the playground. I snicker at sadness, eat love for lunch and think dismemberment is damn sexy.

You? Well, you were meant to be a white crust in some whore's belly button. It's disappointing for all of us you didn't even fulfill that one simple purpose in life.

Axehilt
04-24-2004, 04:17 AM
WTF? You guys are ridiculous!

Of course I realize what NWN you're talking about. I played the freaking Bioware title, and I understand you guys were playing whatever online nonsense existed on AOL (which as I understand can be considered MMO, being that it involved multiplayer with more than 8 players at a time). I'm not some blind fool who couldn't figure out where KAAOS originally started from.

And of course Planetside isn't a freaking example of FPS skill! I wrote the damn book on what makes a game skillfull: http://psforums.station.sony.com/ps/board/message?board.id=psdiscussion&message.id=17415#M17415

Tribes 1 and deathmatch games require a lot more skill than Planetside, and you can be sure I excelled in those even more than in Planetside. VuP was in the Top 5 of Tribes for years.

Nurgling, in beta testing you're just some chump off the street who isn't getting paid and whose opinion is usually scoffed at because the vast majority of those guys are newbs. My job was much different than beta testing because I talked face to face with the people who made the final calls - and because I was the best player for each given game (well, tied for best in MW4) and presented my facts well, they generally made most of the changes I suggested. I've been in plenty of beta tests and even when you're the best player and present your facts really well most designers don't care terribly much about their game's playbalance problems. Many betas are run simply to gather config bugs.

Mortarion
04-24-2004, 05:09 AM
Heh, was actually decently written. ::clap:: ::clap::

I'd like to point out that NWN did not have much of an issue with what you call "reinforce time", in NWN you could get back to the battle fast... a problem with most (possibly all) current MMORPGs. NWN also was much closer in strategic skill to chess than tic-tac-toe. There was no perfect game and it was very easy to make a mistake that would cost you the match. When you consider that KAAOS mostly started there, you should be able to comprehend why a lot of their players (and me) have not stayed long in these new piece of shit MMORPGs, the only MMORPGs that you have experienced. So I can't blame you for not liking MMORPGs, but don't pretend for a second that they can't have a high amount of skill, they just haven't recently.

I will say that you're wrong on one thing in that article tho. You wrongfully place "ambush" in with twitch skills. Ambush is a strategic skill. I always choose strategic skills over twitch skills (twitch skills rely too much on connection, computer, luck). You badmouth Rainbow 6 for having too much ambush skill which limits the other skills, but that's a short-sighted attitude. Ambush skill should be superior because it relies on a superior skill set: strategic skills(what I call mental skills). Rainbow 6 or Rogue Spear or any other 1-5 shot kill games were superior... those 2 just needed better server coding. Quake/Doom/UT are and always were peices of shit because every moron could walk out in the middle of the map like idiots and then blast away at the more intelligent players who should have easily won.

You gave 2 questions for skills, which were decent, but here's a better one: Can a rudimentary AI system do it better?

When it comes to twitch skills, always. Not true for strategic skills.

Kiaus
04-24-2004, 08:14 AM
Aiming matters, sound matters, reaction times matter. In short- skill matters the most.

I hate to break it to you stuck-on-yourself pieces of shit, you litle girls screaming in your little girl voices, "I am sooooo EVIL!", and you dorks that have built your lives around a little TV box...

NOTHING HERE MATTERS.

Thank you. That is all. Go pick up the pieces of your shattered lives.

Hedron
04-24-2004, 01:35 PM
Axe is good. You can all stop doubting.

KAAOS is good. And, in fact, we have been involved in lots of betas, and design discussions, and direct communication with game designers and developers.

Dick swinging is funny. Keep swinging.

Hed

Hedron
04-24-2004, 01:53 PM
Axe, if you're truly interested in these things:

http://www.falseprophecies.com/lumstuff/kingbookie-winmodels.htm

http://www.falseprophecies.com/lumstuff/npcwhat.htm

Here's a little supplementary material to the "NPC WHAT?" article. If you are a real glutton for punishment, and you just haven't been beaten enough...

Whew! You ARE masochist, aren't you? Alright then. This stuff (if you're into it) will deepen your understanding of oNWN PVP. For better or for worse. (laugh)

The amazing and beautiful contents of the link I'm about to give you consist of:

http://www.falseprophecies.com/onwnpvp/PvPman.doc

http://www.falseprophecies.com/onwnpvp/Enc_pvp.wri

Cool Blow by Blow Description of Fights

http://www.falseprophecies.com/onwnpvp/arcane.htm
http://www.falseprophecies.com/onwnpvp/rell%20v%20master.txt
http://www.falseprophecies.com/onwnpvp/rell%20v%20sylphee.txt
http://www.falseprophecies.com/onwnpvp/rell%20v%20zammi.txt
http://www.falseprophecies.com/onwnpvp/rellvkholari.txt
http://www.falseprophecies.com/onwnpvp/xylina%20v%20lilyth.txt

Happy reading you sick sick puppies.

Charlie Murphy
04-24-2004, 03:23 PM
Hedron mode engaged.

Begin Operation: Mutual Dick Suck.

All Systems Go.

Kaljoren
04-24-2004, 04:47 PM
elite posting skills roflmao, elite planetside skills...roflmao.....stats from a game, and your ability to post.....sure, ya got better stats then me...so? ok, i suck atposting timeand time again, i dont reallt care...perhaps becuase i dont feel the need to respect you for something you never earned? maby because im willing to speak aigesnt you? Maby just maby cause im sexyer then you roflmao......reguardless, this is done...lastpost for me on this topic, nurg, sorry if i upset you all all Mate, i honestly think its funny that i got you to waist time in your life to respond too me. lol

Nurg
04-24-2004, 09:35 PM
elite posting skills roflmao, elite planetside skills...roflmao.....stats from a game, and your ability to post.....sure, ya got better stats then me...so? ok, i suck atposting timeand time again, i dont reallt care...perhaps becuase i dont feel the need to respect you for something you never earned? maby because im willing to speak aigesnt you? Maby just maby cause im sexyer then you roflmao......reguardless, this is done...lastpost for me on this topic, nurg, sorry if i upset you all all Mate, i honestly think its funny that i got you to waist time in your life to respond too me. lol
That responce made no sence what so ever....yeah the children are our future....thats a fucking scary thought.

Ericcorp
04-24-2004, 11:13 PM
This has got to be one of the most entertaining things I've read in a while. But, I've got to ask, don't you guys realize that the fact that we're arguing over the internet on a discussion board means that we've all already lost?

Anyways, if i can get the coversation away from, um, prehaps all the mastubation jokes and the comparing dick sizes, I just want to know what other games KAAOS plays. I play BF1942, Desert Combat, UT2k4, Raven Shield, and Planetside. Is there any KAAOS presence in those? I'd rather not have this turn into another arguement about our mad gaming skills, but I'd much prefer to let that be settled ingame.

However, I've accepted that I'll have to wade through another ten pages of being told I'm semen in order to scrap together enough constructive comments from the Gods to form a slight resemblance of the begins of an answer.

Azmodion
04-25-2004, 12:45 AM
Your best bet is to hang out in the KAAOS IRC channel. Typically there's a few KAAOSers in there. It's not always grand central but it's a good hub.

Azmodion
04-25-2004, 01:06 AM
Perhaps you can all talk when you are hired by companies to balance games. I make my living off my gaming skills

What a co'inkidink, I too was hired by companies to balance games, that is until I got a better job working at jack-in-the-box. I spoke face to face with the guy who cooked the fries. You know, any chump off the street who isn't getting paid can have an opinion but they are usually getting scoffed at because they are newbs. I was getting paid to work at jack-in-the-box and since I presented my facts well they made most of the changes I suggested. That's right I am responsible for how good jack-in-the-box fries are today. Well, if you don't like them don't complain to me, I didn't design the fries I just made them better with my l33t suggestions. So perhaps you can talk about how l33t you are at gaming when you get a better job like jack-in-the-box.

Sorry junior, you are gonna have to try harder to impress me. Take your time, think on it hard, then come back and try again ;>

Azmodion
04-25-2004, 01:25 AM
Axe is good. You can all stop doubting.

KAAOS is good. And, in fact, we have been involved in lots of betas, and design discussions, and direct communication with game designers and developers.

Dick swinging is funny. Keep swinging.

Hed

Hedron, I suggest you take a stroll down memory lane, maybe refresh your memory on exactly who and what you are supposed to be. I am KAAOS mother fucker and you know KAAOS isn't tolerant of bleeding heart pansies and faggot peace keepers. And most of all, you know god damn well that it is not the KAAOS way to try and step on the dicks of other KAAOSers when they are engaged in a skirmish.

This makes almost half a dozen times now within the last few months you little cock blocking bitch. Get your own little whores to play with and stay the fuck out of my business.

Kal Mirage
04-25-2004, 01:43 AM
DAMN YOU JUST GOT SERVED.

NOW IT'S ON!

Kal

Axehilt
04-25-2004, 12:52 PM
So that Jack in the Box reply was the best you could come up with?

I knew you'd attempt to insult me after I brought some hard facts to the table, I just didn't know how miserably you'd fail at it.

HINT: Attempt to insult OTHER parts of my life. As a gamer, I know no equal and its virtually impossible to insult my skills without appearing like a total fucktard. So with that in mind, you could infer that I've made certain social sacrifices in order to achieve this gaming greatness.

Or you could insult my ability to run into trees in Planetside. That's not a bad one either.

C'mon, Azmo, I'm helpin' ya out here. Let's see some effective insults. Your last attempt was really sad. If you're going to insult someone as a general rule, at least do it right!

Azmodion
04-25-2004, 01:16 PM
Why would I try and insult your gaming skills? it's virtually impossible considering you have no equal. I mean you've made certain social sacrifices to achieve your gaming greatness after all!

I know exactly what you are saying, when I was the first black president people would come up to me and say "you have no gaming skillz yo". I mean COME ON! I got paid to test games before I got a better job at jack-in-the-box, I made those fries what they are today because I spoke directly to the cooks, and now I am the ruler of the free world. I have no equal either! Hey, I just realized something, neither one of us have an equal. WTF?!

Idiot.

-laugh-

Anybody want any action on whether or not he EVER gets it?

Hedron
04-25-2004, 02:13 PM
It's tough to come up with appropriate bitch slapping, when I'm so fucking monumentally uninspired by the whole sad toilet full of you tards. From the violent attacks to the limp wristed defenses, the best it raises from me is a laugh and a shrug.

Peace maker? How about bored by-stander, you blow hard faggot. I know what you're doing. The game is nothing new to me. But you're doing it so piss-poorly, that I have to fix your fuck ups and try to make your mindless drivel actually focused enough to have an end result besides cum running down your leg. The fact that you're too stupid to understand the whole equation, that you're sight is too limited to see that the only reason I have to do what I do is because you are so intensely shitty at what you're doing is neither my fault nor my problem.

Axe is a good player. The fact that he doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to pick a side and make a REAL mark may make him a pansy, but if you're going to call him a pany do it for the right fucking reasons. I'm trying to guide you, Luke DumbFucker, I am your god damn father. Come to the dark side and make yourself fucking useful.

I got served? I got my boot up your fucking ass, Kal, you watery-gutted sniper. Keep hiding on the ridge up there and taking your robin-the-boy-wonder shots at Batman's opponents. Maybe the two of you can shimmy out of your fag-tights later and make sweet super hero love to each other.

"Sock. Bam. Boom. Unnnhhhh, Azmo I love you."

"Holy hairless balls, Kal-Robin, can I get a statutory rape charge for what I just did?"

The circle goes round. It always does. So keep running in your little habitrail hamster heaven, you two little rodents, while I stand above it all and laugh. And just fucking hope I don't get interested enough to REALLY pisss in your food dish.

Mother fucker, you let the ass clowns of the world post long enough without showing them the light and they get uppity.

AND BY THE FUCKING WAY. I BLAME THE REST OF YOUR RETARDED GNATS FOR BEING UNINTERESTING ENOUGH THAT I ACTUALLY KEEP HAVING TO STEP IN TO MAKE IT INTERESTING. If a fucking ONE of you had a tenth of the balls required to push back at Azmo, this thread would be far more entertaining. Azmo is taking on like 5 of you, and the damn flame war is still such a one-sided Azmo win, that I'm forced to create my own amusement. You utter idiots.

Hedon
Never wake the master
Or you will get schooled

Kal Mirage
04-25-2004, 03:22 PM
What a bunch of bullshit...

...I'm way more like the Green Lantern than Robin.

I'll be filing my complaint with the League of Justice.

Tyo
04-25-2004, 04:48 PM
LMFAO! Kal scores a Fatality with that sniper shot.

Some more interesting things to ponder.

Posted by Axehilt on Sept 9th, 2003:
The original founder of VuP (Zino) was just like Tyo, a great leader.

Posted by Axehilt on 22 Apr 2004:
... also understand the strategy of Planetside more than the vast majority of CR5s(Hedron being a notable exception).

Posted by Axehilt on 23 Apr 2004:
... the few KAAOS members who play PS, that is ... My comments stem purely from the lackluster skill with which I saw most KAAOS players play Planetside.

From earlier;
Quote(Axehilt):
By leading large numbers of players, Hedron is creating an outfit which is capable of directly enforcing its will on battles - instead of merely being a sideshow.

Quote(Axehilt):
My name is plastered across all of gaming and I excel in every game I play (or at least those which are worth my time),

Besides being funny how easily people can change their story. There is a lesson here.

No man is an island. You may ask yourself what you get by successfully joining KAAOS.

You get brotherhood. You get to surround yourself with some of the greatest minds in gaming. You get the assurance that no matter what, a host of other nasty motherfuckers got your back without question(an yes, this includes the Green Lantern). If that's too much to grasp, well, continue to delude yourself about being an island.

As a guild KAAOS has accomplished more OVERALL than any other guild on the internet. You can attempt to poke, jab, or dissect any single portion, in an attempt to mask the true, but the cold hard fact remains. We are the best.

If you want to know what it takes to join KAAOS- The answer lies within the site, within the boards, and within the overall concept of KAAOS, which should be glaringly obvious by this point.

If you folks took half a step back and realized that Azmo could care less about flaming any of you and is instead trying to educate the unheard masses, well then you'd be on your first step.

Axehilt
04-25-2004, 05:53 PM
Just to be clear, the lackluster skill I spoke of is where it matters for Planetside - Strategic and FPS skill. Leadership without strategy is a wholly wasted effort.

I never saw any KAAOS player I felt was better than me at FPS skill, and only Hedron has better strategic skill. Therefore I totally stand behind my statement - one exception doesn't change anything. Azmo and a few of the other "full" KAAOS members struck me as being very average, lackluster players.

Hedron
04-25-2004, 05:57 PM
Way more like the green lantern? Picking Robin over Wonder Woman was a stretch. Be happy with what you got, Kal. I was TRYING to help you out, man.

Hed

Tezbiros
04-25-2004, 06:59 PM
I never saw any KAAOS player I felt was better than me at FPS skill, and only Hedron has better strategic skill.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, no really I am laughing this much, ha ha ha ha.

I guess that makes you a winner in life. You have successfully beaten the End Boss time to move on. There is nothing else in life for you to accomplish.

Hedron
04-25-2004, 10:11 PM
The simple truth is that Azmo, Tyo, and many other KAAOSers are outstanding players. Tyo, after picking up Planetside as his first FPS, became and is an outstanding FPS player, although you probably didn't get to see if much given you flighty girlish play schedule. And frankly, his grasp of the strategic elements of the game is every bit as strong as mine. Azmo has never been an FPS fan, but is a powerhouse player beyond a shadow of a doubt, in terms of game skill, in terms of leadership, and in terms of attitude. FPS isn't his thing, but he tears apart the games he chooses to.

And EVERY full KAAOSer shares one thing in common. Attitude. Most organizations get by on players who don't have the backbone to stand behind their other members right up to, and through the gates of hell until we can rip the balls off of Satan himself. Your lack of respect for these players is more telling of your ignorance of them than anything else. Your decision to be a lone wolf for the most part is a stunning example an implicit lack of any REAL gaming ambition in the only type of gaming that really matters - massive multi-player.

You can suck your own dick about your FPS skills all you like. I respect your shooting skills. But it would take about 100 of you to replace a single KAAOSer as far as I'm concerned.

Don't let the slashing and stabbing that takes place on these boards fool you. We are who we are because that's KAAOS. But when it goes from fucking around to serious, there's no one I'd rather have at my back. And I'd take down anyone who looked at another KAAOSer cross-eyed. Ultimately, it is that concentrated combination of skill, brains, dedication and attitude that makes a KAAOSer what he is. I've seen lots of people who could handle some of those requirements. Only a very few can live up to all of them.

These are things you will likely never be acquainted with because you choose to be what you are. A single powerful gun, floating in a sea of useless disconnected actions.

KAAOS is.

Hedron

Axehilt
04-26-2004, 09:05 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, no really I am laughing this much, ha ha ha ha.

I guess that makes you a winner in life. You have successfully beaten the End Boss time to move on. There is nothing else in life for you to accomplish.

This is the type of stuff Azmo should've been saying from the get-go! Classic! See Azmo? The object is to make stabs at my chosen way of living since obviously being able to spend all my day playing games is an inferior way of life (somehow; I still haven't figured out why though. Few people get to spend their entire lives doing what they love.).

As for my 'flighty girlish schedule'? 72-hour work weeks don't leave much time. Besides which, I play a large variety of games other than Planetside. Either way, I'll have a nice vacation coming up here soon and unless I get bored of Planetside I'll be spending plenty of time in game.

Tezbiros
04-26-2004, 09:43 AM
Pick one.

spend all my day playing games
http://www.spertus.com/ellen/ellen-geek-small.jpg

OR

72-hour work weeks don't leave much time
http://www.swiss.ai.mit.edu/~rfrankel/Fall/DitchDigger553_m.jpg

Then we can make fun of you some more.

Hedron
04-26-2004, 09:54 AM
"This is the type of stuff Azmo should've been saying from the get-go! Classic! See Azmo? The object is to make stabs at my chosen way of living..."

Uh... no it's not. Azmo was doing a beautiful fucking job of pushing your buttons. Player hit you where you wanted/expected it. Azmo hit you where it hurt. It's funny to watch you try to squirm away from it, though.

"No! Please don't throw me in that briar patch!"

(snort)

Hed

Tyo
04-26-2004, 12:51 PM
I was going to reply. And then uh, I saw that Hedron and Player had it covered ;p

One thing though.

As for my 'flighty girlish schedule'? 72-hour work weeks don't leave much time. Besides which, I play a large variety of games other than Planetside.

You entirely missed the point of what Hedron was saying.

Flymo
04-26-2004, 01:31 PM
i can settle this agrument.. u guys play RPGs *snigger* enough said

War Knight
04-26-2004, 02:06 PM
i can settle this agrument.. u guys play RPGs *snigger* enough said

And who are you to come in and make a stupid statement like this? Oh yeah, that's right, you are no one. Just more meat for the grinder.

If you had read even 2 pages of this thread, you would have never posted. You would have sat down, shut up and let the big dogs have their way. Now, the big dogs are gonna have their way with you, your sister, your mother and then leave you as a mutilated mound of flesh along the side of a dark deserted road.

Hedron
04-26-2004, 02:19 PM
RPG's are not easy. They require a level of group organization and strategic thinking that is wholly separate from a planetside type of environment. It's like the difference between Planetside and Quake. The strategic skills required to succeed in Planetside are very different than a straight up FPS.

It just so happens that they also require and reward massive investments of time to stay competitive, and I'm just not up for that anymore.

Hed

Flymo
04-26-2004, 03:05 PM
RPGS require no skill.. its all treadmill game keep playign lvl up and get bigger and better weapons and noody with a lower lvl can kill u.

and just so u know.. im not a nobody i was one of the best Ghost Recon players around TFO_FoX aka Xcal_FoX

and i owned on Rouge spear..

p.s my cat would fuck u all up...

Hedron
04-26-2004, 03:13 PM
Flymo's Cat > All. It's true.

Tezbiros
04-26-2004, 03:29 PM
Hedron,

Do you have a personal stroy to share with us about Flymo's cat?

Tusc
04-26-2004, 03:44 PM
and just so u know.. im not a nobody i was one of the best Ghost Recon players around TFO_FoX aka Xcal_FoX

</sarcasm> Ahh....had we known you were so famous we would have accepted your infinite wisdom without question.

Nobody gives a fuck who you are. Nobody has heard of you even if they did give a fuck. Nobody gives a fuck about your stupid ass opinion.

to summarize,

fuck off.

Ritual
04-26-2004, 03:51 PM
"i owned on rouge spear"

is a rouge spear what you put your makeup on with?

Hedron
04-26-2004, 04:05 PM
LOL!

War Knight
04-26-2004, 04:22 PM
im not a nobody i was one of the best Ghost Recon players around TFO_FoX aka Xcal_FoX

OMG! OMG! It's Xcal_FoX! I am one of your biggest fans! I always loved it when you did that thing with the stuff in that game that no one on this board would give two shits in a frying pan about. Why didn't you say it was you to begin with! Now, I have seen the path! </sarcasm off>

Yeah... that about sums it up.

So, let's review:

1) You're lower than shit on the bottom of my boot.
2) I could claim I was Jesus Christ and it would have about the same effect as your statement above.
3) You're lower than shit on the bottom of my boot. (Repetition has been known to produce results in those with less then average IQ's, I think it might be applicable here)

Sul Morthos
04-26-2004, 05:35 PM
2) I could claim I was Jesus Christ and it would have about the same effect as your statement above.

WK in case you missed it - Kal was praying to you a few threads back...think he even thanked you in reference to Azmo overcoming his temporary fear of long-winded, bloated, overly descriptive, and zealous teachings for the masses.

And yea, we were all thankful that day.

Biral
04-26-2004, 06:42 PM
Flymo you don't know RPG skill until you've corpse dragged an entire raid through north ToV with no equipment on and before SoS. Thats fucking skill. They also require a hell of a lot of strategies for end bosses and the like. Which isn't bad. But when the 'strategy' is to throw a lot of people at a target and have them all do the same thing, thats bad, but understandable i guess. Wk, or anyone playing WoW, is there anything in WoW like that? Like in EQ, the planes of power expansion required upwards of 75-80 people for some raids occasionally, which is part of why i eventually quit EQ.

Flymo
04-26-2004, 07:13 PM
oooo u girls are very touchy arnt u.... i realy hope u dont use some sort of magic sword on me.. or some kind of nerd spell from ur wizard and elf role playign game..

p.s my cat doesnt like u war knight.

Biral
04-26-2004, 07:16 PM
only REAL men play rogue spear, clearly.

War Knight
04-26-2004, 07:49 PM
p.s my cat doesnt like u war knight.

Boo Hoo... some nameless turd's cat doesn't like me. The pain! The horror! The humanity! How ever will I carry on? What shall I do?

<contemplates>

Oh yeah, I know... I'll kick that piece of shit cat into the corner along with your sorry ass.

However, on the off chance that your cat is actually 100 times cooler then you (like this dog here: http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/tysonskating.wmv) then it would just be a matter of a mercy killing (of you) so that the animal can have a better life with a much better owner.

Hedron
04-26-2004, 08:10 PM
LOL! "or some kind of nerd spell from ur wizard"

Axehilt
04-27-2004, 01:26 AM
Pick one.

spend all my day playing games
OR

72-hour work weeks don't leave much time

Then we can make fun of you some more.

Perhaps it hasn't occurred to you that I play games all day at my job? Did I not make that clear? It's not all gaming - testing and balance work both have a certain overhead to them which entails time away from the game - but it's still playing a game for money.

Oh, and Hedron I wasn't aware that I had my buttons being pushed. I've actually found this entire thing to be quite amusing. I'm wholly confident in my gaming abilities and nothing he came up with really made much sense since it was totally devoid of logic. :/ Then again, in such situations logic is rarely necessary to get the 'bitches' to laugh at the victim when a group of people intends on verbally abusing someone.

So as I said, your best bet would be to go the predictable route and actually make insults that might have basis in reality. Then again, I suppose from your standpoint it wouldn't be particularly fun.

Sul Morthos
04-27-2004, 02:27 AM
Rise of Nations (twirls fingers).

Neato, you wrote a guide.

Hedron
04-27-2004, 04:02 AM
"Then again, I suppose from your standpoint it wouldn't be particularly fun."

You're getting dangerously close to getting it, although still clearly lost in the woods, and nowhere near a friendly neighborhood forest ranger.

Hed

Azmodion
04-27-2004, 01:51 PM
-laugh-

I take a couple day sabbatical and all hell breaks loose ;p

Hedron, -assumes Arnold voice- that was a good one.

I’m going to refrain from taking the easy and obvious opening you left because it seems my work isn’t done here yet and it would be a shame to detract from the true humor of this thread ;p

However, I will say this….

If by ”you're doing it so piss-poorly” you mean “you are the GREATEST!” then –laugh- yea, I know ;p

I’ve got to make 1 word posts more often, I’ve never seen a better retard magnet ;p Props do belong to Ericcorp though, without his idiocy this thread would never exist ;>

Axehilt, I’m going to make this very simple and very clear for you. You are a complete rookie. I’ve been in this game a long time and I have gone head to head with thousands of chumps before you and I can tell you that there were very few who were so easily manipulated as you are. Each and every one of your posts cracks me the fuck up, only I’m not laughing with you. There are so many mistakes and openings you leave in your posts that the sheer numbers of return choices are almost overwhelming. That’s bad enough but the real problem lies in the fact that no matter which way I pretend to throw the imaginary ball you go chasing it like a good drooling mutt. What’s even sadder is that I know you are going to go chase whatever nothing I pretend to throw before I even pretend to throw it.

I can see you coming a mile away, you wear your ignorance like a beacon, a big fat blinking yellow light over your head. You are still an infant in regard to this game. Here’s a hint to save you a lot of trouble: neither you or your gaming skills are going to impress anyone very much, much less be the entire basis for a board victory “the sky is blue”, “No, it’s green, I am #1 FPSer so therefore it is green, I = teh win!”. You think very highly of yourself and of your gaming skills believing it makes you “somebody” yet your ego is fragile and you seem to constantly have to try convince yourself of your “worth”. This is a common combination and it makes for the biggest of pushovers.

Let me let you in on a little secret; the world does not revolve around you. Your gaming skill means jack and shit, especially here. Nobody gives a flying fuck how fast you can press the left mouse button if you are a fucking tool, which you are proving yourself to be every time you open your mouth. Nobody gives a damn about your “real life” and bringing it up is only going to make us laugh at you even more. I’d suggest you refrain from these types of exchanges at least until such time as you learn how to defend yourself properly. In other words, you’d be doing yourself a favor by keeping your ignorant trap shut junior. But if you insist of flapping those horse lips I strongly suggest that you don’t flat out prove what a stupid fuck you are by flapping them in my general direction.

Take the smart road Axehilt and just walk away right now. I haven’t even had to un-holster my guns yet, shooting you with my finger seems to get the job done just fine, but while watching a retard dance is amusing the novelty can wear off and your novelty is about worn out.

As for Flymo,

*snigger*

Did you just call me a snigger motherfucker? Huh?! You making fun of my race you racist cock sucker? Don’t you EVER call me a snigger again boy or I will fuck you in the goatass 10 ways to Sunday. Then I will cut you open from groin to sternum, grab your beloved cat by the nape, shove it inside you, and sew that motherfucker up.

Hedron
04-27-2004, 02:26 PM
"Did you just call me a snigger motherfucker? "

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Tusc
04-27-2004, 02:28 PM
to stay consistent with the jack in the box theme....

Uhhh...you want fries with that?

Flymo
04-27-2004, 03:01 PM
Don’t you EVER call me a snigger again boy or I will fuck you in the goatass 10 ways to Sunday

i hope thas a promise snigger

p.s my cat smiled

XENONIX
04-27-2004, 03:06 PM
I must interject some 'snigger humor' into this thread:
http://mirror1.entensity.net/chappellesshow/chappellesshow.php?media=niggarfamily.wmv

Azmodion
04-27-2004, 03:48 PM
Don’t you EVER call me a snigger again boy or I will fuck you in the goatass 10 ways to Sunday

i hope thas a promise snigger

p.s my cat smiled

All right motherfucker, it's on. Racist son-of-a-bitches like you make me sick, always with the snigger this and snigger that. Don’t you pricks ever stop to think that sniggers have feelings too? Well no matter, you are gonna get yours. I am going to starve your cat first so it's ravenous when I sew that motherfucker all up in ya. So when you see your cat missing for 4 days.... be afraid, be very afraid....

Flymo
04-27-2004, 03:56 PM
ROFL :shock: but my cat is one of them l33t haxors.. he uses wireframe to find mice so he never gets hungry

p.s my cat is walking around in circles

Axehilt
04-27-2004, 05:03 PM
Here’s a hint to save you a lot of trouble: neither you or your gaming skills are going to impress anyone very much, much less be the entire basis for a board victory

Perhaps some sage advice is appropriate here, "Winning an argument in an internet forum is a lot like winning the Special Olympics. In the end, you're all retarded."

I just like pushing your buttons and getting longwinded emotional rants out of you. I've discovered long ago that arguing with idiots involves a few important factors:

1. They are immune to logic. Since it totally shreds their arguments to pieces, they simply ignore it. (I find it amusingly ironic that you tried to say that I'm the one saying "I'm an expert FPS player so the sky is green")

2. As long as they have bitches supporting them (some might call them yes-men or henchmen) they will think they have "won" the argument, despite their looking like total morons to any 3rd party viewing the dispute. KAAOS has played that roll perfectly throughout this thread. (:

Still, it's been a long time since I've witnessed and analyzed the inane rantings of an inferior intellect and it was high time I stoked the fire of a particularly mindless drone to see what would come of it. This has been a most entertaining and enlightening discussion - a rare opportunity to re-investigate the way stupid people think. I haven't witnessed such a marvelous display of anti-logic and testosterone-driven sludge since dealing with the empty-headed bafoons of high school. In the end, Azmodion is harmless.

Frankly, I intend to remain a "newb" at Logic-Devoid Internet Arguing for the rest of my life. I couldn't imagine a more worthless 'skill'.

Sul Morthos
04-27-2004, 05:27 PM
Close...but that last swing at-bat was about as big a whiff as you have had yet.

Back to T-Ball, you definitely need the mental crutch.

Faust
04-27-2004, 06:16 PM
You might find this interesting: http://www.flamewarriors.com/

Although... stereotyping Flame Warriors has become pretty cliche' and boring over the past... decade and a half.

Tyo
04-27-2004, 06:45 PM
LMFAO.

You really just don't get it Axehilt. You've failed to think critically at every turn. You've failed to fathom a single point that Hedron, Azmodion or myself have BLATANTLY made clear to you. You've failed to post anything that wasn't uninspired, cliche and quite frankly, boring.

You were amused? GOOD. You at least got that right, this shit is SUPPOSED to be amusing. Your "sage advice" to Azmo on how to flame provides some insight into your glaring weaknesses. Such a post by Azmo(Which would never happen) would have failed to be amusing, it would have been cliche ... oh wait, it's something you would have posted!

It's really no wonder you gave that advice. Your stuck in faulty fucking logic loop, a circle of continually sucking yourself off in every post and then telling us how well your jizm tastes.

Your skills in FPS are quite simply, amazing. Your skills in reading comprehension and posting are quite simply, well, amazing in their newbiness. Your skills in the ability to play any sort of metagame( You've heard of this down in the test department right?) utterly suck.

Let me rephrase your supposed intellect as something more appropriate, that is to say- ignorance, which by the way is something you've got by the ton when it comes to anything message board related.

In closing, here's some "sage advice" for you. Get your head off your own cock, slam it into a wall a couple times, down some Mountain Dew and try to clear that perpetual fog that hangs around your head whenever you encounter these messages.

Ritual
04-27-2004, 07:53 PM
damn axe, you're quickly becoming the town bike.

Azmodion
04-28-2004, 02:30 PM
LMFAO! Stop it please man, I’m laughing so fucking hard at you it’s killing me. LOL!

Perhaps some sage advice is appropriate here, "Winning an argument in an internet forum is a lot like winning the Special Olympics. In the end, you're all retarded."

LOL, perhaps some sage advice is appropriate here as well my simple chimp, the position one takes by using that flame is “above it all”. Using this (tired, BTW) flame when YOU are the one who started the “argument” makes you look like a complete fucking MORON… LMFAO! AHAHAHAHA, you fucking kill me man.

I've discovered long ago that arguing with idiots involves a few important factors:

LMFAO! The mental image of you arguing with yourself in the mirror that this statement sends is just cracking me the fuck up. Oh shit, I think I ruptured my spleen! LMFAO!

1. They are immune to logic. Since it totally shreds their arguments to pieces, they simply ignore it.

AHAHAHAHAHAAH , fuck man, no fair, you are hitting below the belt. It’s not fair to make me laugh so hard, I can’t think straight LOL!

Seeing as how you are immune to logic, I could see how arguing with yourself in the mirror would lead you to discover this “important factor” about arguing with idiots! LMFAO!

I find it amusingly ironic that you tried to say that I'm the one saying "I'm an expert FPS player so the sky is green")

LOL, I find it totally fucking classic, yet surprisingly predictable ;p, that this went over your head. Read back through OUR exchanges. Don’t get distracted by other posts as you are so apt to do. Just read one of mine then one of yours then one of mine, and so on. And just read the parts of mine where I am directly talking to you because, again, you are so easily distracted, LOL. It should be blatantly obvious what I am talking about.

2. As long as they have bitches supporting them (some might call them yes-men or henchmen) they will think they have "won" the argument, despite their looking like total morons to any 3rd party viewing the dispute. KAAOS has played that roll perfectly throughout this thread. (:

LOL, oh man where to go with this, there’s just so many fucking directions. The fact that you made this statement is funny on so many levels. First of all, I told you right from the beginning to know your arena. This is one of the reasons why you are such an easy beat down, because you don’t know your arena and you say some stupid shit that any third party observer can see is stupid shit without anyone having to respond.

This is KAAOS and believe me in KAAOS there are no “yes-men”. LOL, every one of these fucks are chomping at the bit to tear into me any chance they get. Additionally, they know I do not like other fucks trying and get in on my action, fucking leeches, so they risk me turning on them by posting. You can search and search and search these boards and find hundreds of posts from me laying into other fucks just like you and you won’t even find 1% of the time where even a single KAAOSer tries to jump on the dog pile, let alone multiple. The reason why so many people feel so compelled to post on this particular thread is because you are a dumbass of overwhelming proportions.

To explain this further, as long as I can remember, KAAOS acts like a pack of ravenous hounds. They know it’s dangerous to try and take a bite from another KAAOSer’s prey and the threat is usually enough to control their hunger. However, when the scent of blood from a weak and wounded prey is too strong this pack of ravenous hounds can not contain the hunger and they will attack. You are exceptionally weak and the air is very thick with the scent of your blood. So, although normally I would have attacked each and every KAAOSer who tried to get in on my action, I am smart enough not to step in front of this moving train.

The other thing that I find completely fucking hilarious about your statement is that technically speaking reality IS perception. Or rather perception is reality. In this case, the popular perception is that you are a complete fucking tool. That is reality for, oh… everyone but you ;p Your “perception” is that you are not a dumbass and that you won due to your “superior intellect!” Woohoo! (LMFAO!). You are in fact living a different reality than EVERYONE else. What would you consider is someone who is living a completely different reality than everyone else? LOL, I sure know what I would consider them. Now, so you can share in the joke, let me re-quote you. Remember, THIS came our of YOUR mouth:

they will think they have "won" the argument, despite their looking like total morons to any 3rd party viewing the dispute.

LMFAO! You are the fucking best. Not many people would make themselves look THAT stupid just to make me laugh. LOL, when I pick myself up off the floor and can contain my laughter I will repay you, I owe you big time for this much fucking amusement. Fuck Planetside, I’ll spend $12 a month to watch you post AHAHAHAHAHA.

LOL, shit I could go on and on and on but I can’t stand to laugh anymore, it’s starting to hurt……..

Ok maybe a couple more!

Still, it's been a long time since I've witnessed and analyzed the inane rantings of an inferior intellect

AHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!!!! You fucking KILL me man! I still can’t believe this came out of YOUR mouth! LMFAO!!!

Must have been a long time then since you argued with yourself in the mirror ;p (I still can’t get that image out of my head from your previous quote)

This has been a most entertaining and enlightening discussion - a rare opportunity to re-investigate the way stupid people think.

LMFAO, you got that right! Thanks again for this “rare” opportunity, it’s all you man LOL!

BTW, I love how you changed your stance from ultra-bad ass mother-fucker FPS niggah yo! To pompous intellectual on the same fucking thread LOL! That’s not a Reese’s peanut butter cup yo ;p

I will give you one thing, you may be dumber than dirt but you sure are a funny mother fucker. Watching you bump into the same wall over and over with drool coming out of your mouth as you say “did I do that?” is some fucking classic entertainment.

Axehilt
04-29-2004, 09:57 PM
Heh, love how you keep calling me predictable. Your posts are hardly varied, nor are they original:

1. First, you'll say "LOL", "HAHAHAHA", or "LMAO".
2. Second, you'll either explain how hard you're laughing without actually having a reason to laugh at all - or you'll go on some divergent rant about how the person you're talking to is worthless (or some equally logic-deprived statement generally intended to demean them). To save time and effort, you may consider replacing all of your posts with a simple statement, "HAHAHAHAHA, I'm laughing at you because you suck and I hate you!" If you're going to be reptitive anyway, why not just cut/paste that for all your posts?
3. Third, you'll repeat steps 1 and 2 for a while til you tire of it - or perhaps interject a lovely statement about KAAOS philosophy.

Very predictable. Not very creative.

I could easily get into KAAOS if I projected a "chaotic evil" attitude (for lack of a better descriptive term; CE is pretty much exactly how KAAOS described itself somewhere if I remember correctly). KAAOS would welcome me with open arms (well, "open arms" for KAAOS would usually involve a bladed weapon in both hands and a downward striking motion, but whatever). Personally I think KAAOS's philosophy works in some situations, but fails in others: It's good to totally call someone out on moronic tactics or lack of skill, but it's bad to simply be an ass. I have little doubt that communicating this concept was the entire point of this thread, but that didn't prevent me from poking fun at a flawed doctrine ;)

*queue Azmodion's predictable reply, "LOL, you aren't worthy of KAAOS! You aren't worthy to lick the dirt from my feet, you steaming pile of parrot droppings!" *

Like I said...if I had an 'evil' attitude getting into KAAOS would be a snap. Unfortunately (for KAAOS), I'm not fond of being an ass unless I have a good reason. With that in mind: Hedron, your tank platoon skills suck ass :P

(* to be fair, the Prowler sucks pretty bad...but to use it effectively you have to identify its strengths and weaknesses and work around them. The reason tanking failed, or at least the reason it failed the night I was around you guys trying it, was that you took an already-slow-moving tank and attempted to devise tactics which involved making it even slower. Without the incredible armor of the Vanguard you simply can't use that type of tactic, even though the concept of focused fire and coordinated movements was a good idea.)

Tezbiros
04-30-2004, 01:01 AM
Some people never learn.

Azmodion
04-30-2004, 02:41 AM
-shakes head-

You are back for more? What are you the little train that thought you could? Seems like you need to buy a vowel, then perhaps you can solve the puzzle. You know, the one that reads "you can't" ;p

I gotta tell you, it's pretty easy to push you over when all you shield yourself with is bullshit. When you talk out your ass, at the very least you should make shit up that people need to go further than THIS thread to expose.

Your posts are hardly varied, nor are they original:

1. First, you'll say "LOL", "HAHAHAHA", or "LMAO"..

I have 15 posts on this thread alone and one (1) post has LOL or LMAO. None have HAHAHAHA. I think I used Ahahaha a couple times though ;p Feel free to do a search for all my posts on these boards and tally up the percentage of times I used any of those. That's something you should have done before you spoke out of your ass (something you seem fond of BTW), or at the very least you should have checked this thread for the validity of your statement. Not that laughing is a bad thing, just that, once again, you prove yourself to be talking out of your ass.

I find it difficult to take anything anyone says seriously when they talk out of their of ass. Right from your very first post you were talking out of your ass. For this reason nothing you said since held any credibility with me. Couple that with the fact that I don't give a fuck about you and well, as you can see, all I hear you saying is "blah blah blah I'm a dumb ass blah blah blah". Fortunately this doesn't prevent me from laughing at your dumb ass otherwise I would have lost out on a lot of amusement ;p

Second, you'll either explain how hard you're laughing without actually having a reason to laugh at all - or you'll go on some divergent rant about how the person you're talking to is worthless (or some equally logic-deprived statement generally intended to demean them). To save time and effort, you may consider replacing all of your posts with a simple statement, "HAHAHAHAHA, I'm laughing at you because you suck and I hate you!" If you're going to be reptitive anyway, why not just cut/paste that for all your posts?

1) I rarely, if ever, explain how hard I am laughing. I think that was a first for me. In that case though, I literally couldn't contain my laughter. This post isn't as funny, you are actually starting to become pathetic, which is why I'm not laughing so hard now ;p

2) Anyone who constantly speaks out of their ass is worthless. Hence, you are worthless. I could never say enough about just how worthless you are, it could never describe the magnitude of your worthlessness, but it's fun to try to put it into words anyway ;p

3) I don't have any faith that your idea of "logic" would in fact constitute "logic" to any other person. We've already proven that you are living a completely different reality than everyone else. So there's no sense in even entertaining this argument. Your statement essentially means nothing. As far as the demeaning part, you are doing a fine job demeaning yourself, you hardly need my help in this regard.

4) You are confusing hate with disdain ;> And BTW, I don't think I'll be taking your advice on posting matters LOL (<----OMFG, I r laughed out loud!).

Bah, I'm bored. The rest of your post is more of the same anyway... complete bullshit. Talk about predictable, every one of your posts is you stroking yourself and making shit up. You are threatening a certain worshiper's title in this regard. I never thought I would see a day when they would have a contender to the throne, but yet here you are! ;p

Anyway, I'm sure you'll find more shit to make up. Don't worry, I'll be here to shove it straight back up your ass.

Thank you, come again ;p (<---oh shit, that jack-in-the-box experience must have ingrained itself!... That was for you Tusc ;p)

-refuting bullshit since '96-

;p

Tusc
04-30-2004, 02:54 AM
Please Drive Through....

I'm starting to like this Jack in the Box shit. Think they are Hiring? ;>

Hedron
04-30-2004, 03:12 AM
It's late, so I'll keep it short. Axe, you'd fall short of making it into KAAOS because you are clearly not dedicated to the concept. A outstanding gamer who knows how to project the right attitude is not sufficient qualifications. You have to want to be here, you have to belong, and we have to give a shit.

Nurg
04-30-2004, 03:15 AM
Please Drive Through....

I'm starting to like this Jack in the Box shit. Think they are Hiring? ;>
I miss Jack in the Box.....those fucking five tacos for two bucks fucking pwned!

Axehilt
04-30-2004, 03:57 AM
It's late, so I'll keep it short. Axe, you'd fall short of making it into KAAOS because you are clearly not dedicated to the concept. A outstanding gamer who knows how to project the right attitude is not sufficient qualifications. You have to want to be here, you have to belong, and we have to give a shit.

Exactly what I said!

If I honestly had an attitude of irrational evil, I would want to be here, I would belong, and you would give a shit.

Since I don't have that attitude, and don't intend on having that attitude, I'm perfectly fine pointing and laughing at those of you who do. You have to admit, you're a pretty entertaining bunch of people who takes themselves far too seriously and places far too little importance on things like logic and reasoning.

And sure, Azmo, your posts don't follow my exact comments from the previous post. Still, they can be summed up as "Make up a bunch of shit that doesn't make any sense, and insult Axehilt". It's repetitive and you consistently fail to make any good points. You should work on it.

McGilla
04-30-2004, 03:58 AM
I cannot beleive this post is still alive with utter nonsense, some people just like getting burned, quite playing with matches!

Carnov
04-30-2004, 08:12 AM
Yeah... after the 3rd page I skipped to the end. Anything I missed important? Was entertaining for the first page and a half...

StrikerTek
04-30-2004, 09:49 AM
Ya, there was a lot of good stuff you missed.

This one was more entertaining than the sigs thread a month ago.

Carnov
04-30-2004, 09:59 AM
Well fuck now I have to go back and read it.

Carnov
04-30-2004, 11:48 AM
Jeebus all that reading. Im ready for my milk, cookies and nap now.

3 thigs made that worth reading.

1. The cool dog that was Tony Hawk in his previous life.

2. The Nigga family video.

3 Learned that Az is a flame warrior :)

(in that order)

StrikerTek
04-30-2004, 12:13 PM
4. Indeed, bigger idiots than Kiaus do in fact exist. I had previously thought he was king of the dumbasses.

Hedron
04-30-2004, 02:38 PM
"you're a pretty entertaining bunch of people who takes themselves far too seriously and places far too little importance on things like logic and reasoning. "

Axe... someone here definitiely takes themselves too seriously... but he doesn't know it and is highly confused. ;)

War Knight
04-30-2004, 03:52 PM
You have to admit, you're a pretty entertaining bunch of people who takes themselves far too seriously and places far too little importance on things like logic and reasoning.

WK's Translation:

Axehilt: Hi kettle. You're black!

This WK translation brought you by people that need a clue for 100, Alex.

Azmodion
04-30-2004, 04:05 PM
If by “Make up a bunch of shit that doesn't make any sense” You mean “make a joke that is over my head” then yea, I did that ;p

Simply because you fail to understand a point does not mean it’s not a valid point. It just means you are stupid. I don’t fault you for being stupid though, you are what you are (I’d bitch slap my parents if I were you though ;p), and gosh darn, you sure are trying hard. It’s just that you lack focus and when you deal in bullshit it’s difficult to not step on your own dick.

Your current post is no different than the rest of the shit you keep trying to spray on these boards. I could break it down and rub your nose in your own shit but I think everyone gets the point already. Everyone except you that is and I don’t believe you have the capacity of ever grasping the point.

Please continue living your life of ignorant bliss though, it seems to be working well for you and it gives us all a good laugh. <-- Now that’s a Reese’s peanut butter cup ;p

Kal Mirage
04-30-2004, 04:27 PM
I call upon the lord Jesus Christ...

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

Tezbiros
04-30-2004, 04:30 PM
Ericcorp

Did you get your answer yet? Or does Axe need to post some more?

Carnov
04-30-2004, 10:57 PM
Jesus Fucking Christ Az, you didnt flame me. What the fuck is wrong with you? Do I have to be stupid to get a flame around here. Pick up the slack ya dickless wonder.

Hed, Az seems to need assistance. His last few post just seem to get weaker and weaker. :twisted:

edit: :lol: thats great Player, didnt see your post until after my post.

Azmodion
04-30-2004, 11:29 PM
You'll have to excuse me Carnov, the line for sucking my dick is getting pretty fucking long, just take a number and wait your turn ;p

Carnov
05-01-2004, 08:06 AM
Fuck, I hate waiting.

Caedis
05-01-2004, 10:46 AM
Well, then...

*zip*

Corkorle
05-01-2004, 11:28 AM
*hands Carnov a magnifying glass*

Hedron
05-01-2004, 11:52 AM
Orbis! LMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Azmodion
05-01-2004, 11:59 AM
LMFAO!!

Benign
05-05-2004, 09:09 PM
bump for kal!

Valstorm
05-07-2004, 04:44 AM
Wow... you guys are still bitching about this? :?

Nurg
05-07-2004, 01:24 PM
This guy knows what it takes to become KAAOS! His wallet does say "Bad Motherfucker" on it!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/world/20040503-115511-7092r.htm

Biral
05-07-2004, 05:53 PM
Holy shit, i think i met that guy. I have family in El Salvador, one of them is in the military. crazy fucking world.