PDA

View Full Version : Gay Mouse.

Corkorle
04-17-2004, 11:43 PM
Reformat made things worse, now i cant get the DSL modem to be detected, but yet the router is letting this one on. Gay. The mouse also isn't working how its supposed to, go fucking Dell.

This should probably be in the planetside, but i didnt put it there so bite me. Won't be on till this shit is sorted out.

Biral
04-18-2004, 01:24 AM
Some day, some company is going to take you and make you an example for their customer support division. Until then, i can only point and laugh.

MACanon
04-18-2004, 11:19 AM
IF you can install a fresh copy of the OS (preferably windows XP) that'd be the best bet to get rid of the Dell crap, and likely you won't need drivers but if you do do a search on www.driverguide.com or check out dell's website if you can't find anything there.

Best idea is go into device manager right now and write downa sound card, video card, network adapter, modem etc. and then do a fresh regular XP install and then things should work fine I would think.

The modem you are referring to. Is it a USB modem or do you have your computer plugged into your router? Because if you have that computer plugged into a router (which has the modem plugged into it) then you might need to go into your TCP/IP config for your network adapter and set that up according to the instructions that came with your router.

Good luck.

Tezbiros
04-18-2004, 12:50 PM
So did you need to show them your Rainbow card to buy Gay equipment?

Kiaus
04-18-2004, 06:50 PM
He doesn't have to show his card... THAT is the power of PRIDE! (http://www.gayprideboyz.com/)

Corkorle
04-18-2004, 08:55 PM
Well, can connect to the internet now but the Logitech MX510 doesn't work,the dell pos works perfectly, and after doing what the fucktards at Dell said, the last thing they said was "Since its not a Dell product, its not supported, try Logitech". Gonna call tomorrow, until then im not gonna install Planetside cuz im not playing with this pos Dell mouse.