PDA

View Full Version : Wow Beta PvP server

Faust
04-07-2004, 01:02 PM
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=12548&P=1&ReplyCount=18#post12548

"Yes. We're planning on having a PvP server in the beta." -Katricia

I wonder what this indicates. Will WOW have PvP only on separate servers (ala EQ) and treat it as an after-thought with PvE based balance & content, or will it be a specialized part of every server, and then some servers completely open (ala DAOC's Mordred)?

I suppose this is just a topic to ponder at the moment.

Nurg
04-07-2004, 01:19 PM
Is there going to be PvP in WoW?
That fucking question has been asked to many fucking times, and each time its been asked, they have answered "Yes there will be PvP". Yet people keep asking the SAME question over and over.

Retards all of them.

But thanks anyhow for posting useless shit we already know. :roll:

Faust
04-07-2004, 02:19 PM
I didn't know they would have a server specifically devoted to PvP rather than implemented within the general game, nor that such a specific server would be implemented within the Beta.

Tusc
04-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Here is the short bus version

there will be pvp....on all servers. Most servers will have instanced pvp. It is entirely consensual, unlike some of the goat fucking that Azmo has been involved in.

There will be ...at least one....full pvp server where pvp is possible everywhere and at all times. This is the server they are mentioning that will be added to beta. Goats may or may not be implemented.

Faust
04-07-2004, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the info :)

Goat
04-07-2004, 03:57 PM
Here is the short bus version

there will be pvp....on all servers. Most servers will have instanced pvp. It is entirely consensual, unlike some of the goat fucking that Azmo has been involved in.

There will be ...at least one....full pvp server where pvp is possible everywhere and at all times. This is the server they are mentioning that will be added to beta. Goats may or may not be implemented.

Hey, don't accuse me of being forceful. Azmo consented, I have it in writing. He in fact asked for more, and don't think I didn't oblige!

Azmodion
04-07-2004, 05:24 PM
LMFAO!