PDA

View Full Version : oNwN Question

Div Devlin
03-29-2004, 04:57 PM
There was a freak (one of the many) in oNwN that at a bash wore skintight silver shorts that put DaisyDukes to shame that Gman was going to hit on, when he thought the dude was a girl from behind.

I know you guys remember who I'm talking about, I can't for the life of me remember his name.

Ya'll remember, and does Hedron have a picture os the silvershorts buried in the archives someplace?

Faust
03-29-2004, 05:01 PM
Marvalynn

Div Devlin
03-29-2004, 05:45 PM
Marvalynn
It wasnt Mav.

Hedron
03-29-2004, 06:16 PM
Hmm... don't remember...

I remember some guy coming late to a Chicago bash that was dying to meet Sylphee.... until he found out it was a guy. We got him drunk, and we disappeared for home the next morning. LOL

Hed

War Knight
03-29-2004, 06:45 PM
That guy was about to cry. I started in on him about how hot Slyphee was and what a lucky guy he was then you and Ku jumped in backing me up... classic.

The look on his face when we introduced him said it all. I felt bad for him... ok so I am lying, I didn't.

Div Devlin
03-29-2004, 07:40 PM
Hmm... don't remember...

I remember some guy coming late to a Chicago bash that was dying to meet Sylphee.... until he found out it was a guy. We got him drunk, and we disappeared for home the next morning. LOL

Hed

That was Gman (Belgman/GmanFanDan) and it was Sylphee, that was the name I could not remember, were messing with him about, "SilverShorts" an incident we will never let him forget, but could not remember what the name was.

Thanks!

Hedron
03-29-2004, 11:26 PM
Yah (laughing) KAAOS caught him in the elevator as he was checking in, and broke the news to him. And we didn't even laugh. Ok, we did laugh.

War Knight
03-29-2004, 11:50 PM
Tha fuck we didn't laugh! =p

malhavok
04-01-2004, 10:43 AM
"Dude, you DO know Sylphee is a guy, right?"

"...hunh?"

"Sylphee is a GUY...wow, you thought he was a chick?"

"Yea, his character is female. oh my god"

I can just imagine the late night cyber sessions running through his head.

HAHAHHAHAHA

Ku
04-02-2004, 09:54 PM
That guy was about to cry. I started in on him about how hot Slyphee was and what a lucky guy he was then you and Ku jumped in backing me up... classic.

The look on his face when we introduced him said it all. I felt bad for him... ok so I am lying, I didn't.

OMG we did oh so many bad htings that weekend. I loved when that ITB Oscar was it? Told me I was a pussy for playing semi pro ball...

what about ITB Scorp eating Strapmee after the KAAOS Train ran all up in her?

now THAT was a fucking classic

War Knight
04-03-2004, 12:29 AM
what about ITB Scorp eating Strapmee after the KAAOS Train ran all up in her?

Damn, I forgot about that. Now that was some funny shit.

That weekend was classic through and through.