PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Keeper meets James Bond.

Nurg
08-31-2004, 01:59 AM
http://www.howevilareyou.com/us/

Noodulz
09-01-2004, 08:58 AM
Dungeon Keeper was the shit. Used to love taking control of a level 9 vampire or dragon and bustin up stuff. Still got that game but won't run on my newer computers, only my old piece of junk. Might check this game out.

Ericcorp
09-01-2004, 02:03 PM
Still got that game but won't run on my newer computers, only my old piece of junk. Might check this game out.

I've heard of dungeon keeper before, is the one you're refering to DOS based? If that's the reason it won't run, and there's probably some issues with sound drivers I know a few programs that can let you emulate the old SB sound cards. It's called VDM emulation or something, but I have it, and it works, if you need something.

malhavok
09-01-2004, 06:35 PM
I saw no blood in either of those trailers. Lookin' like a yawn-fest.

EvilMrSpock: I sense no evil here.

Nurg
09-02-2004, 03:28 AM
I saw no blood in either of those trailers. Lookin' like a yawn-fest.

EvilMrSpock: I sense no evil here.
The is no blood in the demo either, the option to turn on/off blood will only be in the full release.

Noodulz
09-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Nah I'm not too worried about playing old DOS games. Ones I liked are "Master of Magic", "Dungeon Keeper", and super dooper old "Sword of Aragon" (ahhh ANSI....). Bard's Tale and the old Ultima III and IV were cool too but I really don't mess with those old games anymore.

"If ya want blood.... YOU GOT IT!" -AC/DC

Valstorm
09-02-2004, 06:06 PM
I used to play dungeon keeper 2 with a mate over a LAN all day straight when it first came out, cant find my old CD anywhere though. I think I'm gonna go buy it again it's only like a tenner. Quality game.

Noodulz
09-02-2004, 09:12 PM
Ack there was a Dungeon Keeper 2? ? ? ? ?? ??? ? ??

Is it still in stores? If not there's a computer show coming up near me this weekend might go look there. That would be worth getting if it's near as good as the first DK.

Ericcorp
09-02-2004, 09:14 PM
A friend of mine is a huge dungeon keeper fan, he's got them both. The second one is pretty old, I'm betting it would work to make an image of the CD and upload it for you, if you have some kind of hosting I could use.

Noodulz
09-02-2004, 10:53 PM
How large is the file? If it's that old you might be able to just e-mail it to me.

Ericcorp
09-03-2004, 07:06 AM
Dont know. I can get the CD off of him this weekend and see. If I can't email it to you, I can always set up a BT and leave it up for a couple days.

Valstorm
09-03-2004, 07:26 AM
DK2 was released around 1998 I'd guess... I think that's when I bought it, it was very cool though, much better than the first. Better gameplay, better AI and way better full 3D graphics. I saw it at my local game shop the other day actually, and it was in the pile of platinum games "3 for 10" label, shouldnt be anymore than about 600MB if you're gonna copy it.