PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tournament: Friday September 3 @ 11:00pm EST

Kal Mirage
08-22-2004, 12:26 PM
Alright.

Anyone who is interested:

The password is "worshipit" without the quotes.

The Tournament is on Poker Stars and can be found under Tourney / Private on the PS table listing.

Minimum: 3 people (which will be silly). No Maximum.

3-20 People - Payout 50%/30%/20%
20+ Scales to included 4th, 5th, 6th, etc as the numbers increase. (Maybe someday we'll get 20).

The replay will be posted on http://poker.kaaos.com and whoever wins can add commentary as they see fit.

So, suck it.

Kal

Zerackus
08-23-2004, 10:11 AM
Kal, I am very I am very interested, but I will be in Vegas for a week then.

If you ever organize another, just let me know, I would love to play.

Kal Mirage
08-23-2004, 11:51 AM
If we can get people interested, we'd like to have them bi-weekly or something. We've got enough people playing in house for a small event, but the more people, the more interesting it would be.

Kal

McGilla
08-23-2004, 06:09 PM
I know everyone has schedules and unfortunately saturday nights are no good for me, but a friday night game would be good, It would be my pleasure to take the money of the unskilled for i am a poker god!

Joker
08-23-2004, 06:48 PM
I'm up for it.

Kal Mirage
08-23-2004, 10:04 PM
It can always be changed... no one offered any input, so I just put one up to get the ball rolling ;p

Kal Mirage
08-23-2004, 10:14 PM
Can always reschedule it for like Friday, September 4th. People who aren't already registered, it might take a couple days to get money into the account because of the initial process.

Whatever works.

Zerackus
08-24-2004, 07:45 AM
Let me know how open you want it, I got 4-5 friends who would play I think. We all play Party Poker, but Poker Stars has a good enough rep for us to give it a try.

Kal Mirage
08-24-2004, 11:25 AM
I don't really care. Bring some UDL bitches. We can have the MMORPG Tournament of Champions! Rofl.

Rescheduling it for next Friday... this gives over a week for people to get their accounts squared away on Poker Stars, if they're interested.

Kal

Zerackus
08-25-2004, 09:43 AM
I posted it onthe UDL site, but I was really asking about some real life friends and players I know. If you don't mind, the next one I will spread the word and find you 5-10 new players.

Kal Mirage
08-25-2004, 10:41 AM
Again, I really don't care as long as they're not retards or colluding bitches ;p

Kal

Ren
08-25-2004, 09:37 PM
So even us goodie goodies can play or at least try to play?

If so, I will try to be there.

I also found the following very funny when registering for these boards. You sure these apply?

While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

War Knight
08-25-2004, 09:39 PM
The rules should say... if you DON"T post any abusive, etc. etc. ;>

McGilla
08-27-2004, 06:51 AM
I'm in, got it downloaded, what is the buy in or what do you guys usually deposit money wise.

Azmodion
08-27-2004, 12:00 PM
I also found the following very funny when registering for these boards. You sure these apply?

While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

It came with the Nazi board. WK is correct, it should read:

“While the administrators and moderators of this forum will remove or edit any generally non-objectionable material when their lazy asses get around to it, it is impossible to review every message because they simply do not give a fuck about worthless piece of shits such as yourself.”

“You agree to post abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented (unless you are a flaming faggot) or any other material that violates any applicable laws. If you do not we will beat you down to within an inch of your life until you learn to post properly.”

ingenjeger
08-27-2004, 02:03 PM
I don't really care. Bring some UDL bitches. We can have the MMORPG Tournament of Champions! Rofl.

Rescheduling it for next Friday... this gives over a week for people to get their accounts squared away on Poker Stars, if they're interested.

Kal

LOL Wazzup Kalwus, we all know the only bitches are or came from Kwuss :>
Oh crap Zer..forgot your reading this string...hmm.. :>

Azmodion
08-27-2004, 03:01 PM
Fucking window lickers.

Kal Mirage
08-27-2004, 06:08 PM
I'm in, got it downloaded, what is the buy in or what do you guys usually deposit money wise.

For most deposit methods... the minimum amount is $50 bucks. Which will get you a lot of play time depending on 1) how good you are 2) what limits you play.

The tournament is $11 bucks, but they have various tables ranging from .01/.02 cent tables to 5.50 sit and go (single table tournaments), to $1 multi table tournaments, to high limit shit.

Kal Mirage
09-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Joker suggested that anyone who ends up being interested who needs help figuring out the simplicity of the poker stars program, or who wants to bullshit...

... log onto the KAAOS IRC channel prior to the tournament.

Assuming that anyone actually was interested and we don't just have the handful of us that I know of ;p

Kal

Dvorion
09-02-2004, 12:53 PM
Hey im up for it.
Havent been playing PS

Kal Mirage
09-02-2004, 09:55 PM
Syn says I should post about the next one on the WoW boards and bring some of those fags in.

Like WK said... attach a tagline to fuck with people:

"Since you can't beat your Gods at PVP, try your hand at poker!"

Ahahahhaa.

Kal

Kal Mirage
09-03-2004, 12:24 PM
For anyone interested. This is tonight!

Kal

Joker
09-03-2004, 01:16 PM
All your chip are belong to me.

Ren
09-03-2004, 04:47 PM
Signed up, only 6 people so far, but last minute signups are expected.

Hope you guys got your money into Poker Stars early, it's a pain in the ass to do.

Kal Mirage
09-03-2004, 04:50 PM
Yeah, it is... Party/Empire poker are better with the monetary transactions, but they don't let you have private tournaments, so fuck 'em.

And, this is the virgin run... hopefully, we can get more people involved in the future... since people are slackers and it will take a couple tries to convince them to partake ;p

Kal

Kal Mirage
09-03-2004, 04:53 PM
For later this evening, if anyone wants to BS or needs help:

KAAOS IRC server are channel are:

irc.gamesurge.net

#kaaos

War Knight
09-03-2004, 06:07 PM
Don't think I can make it for this one. Probably gonna be here at work till way after 8 (love the 14+ hour days).

However, please do talk a lot of shit and give your money to one of your Gods.

Kal Mirage
09-03-2004, 09:37 PM
One full table so far ;p

Not horrible for the inaugural event ;p

malhavok
09-05-2004, 12:46 PM
So who won?

I know it wasn't Kal or Rann. They aren't really good at computer games.

Kal Mirage
09-05-2004, 03:07 PM
http://www.kaaos.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2763