PDA

View Full Version : KAAOS Poker Tournament

Kal Mirage
08-20-2004, 11:02 AM
Since a bunch of us play poker online, and since I have the newly found capability to create private tournaments... it only follows that we need to have a KAAOS hosted Poker Tournament.

The buy in for the tournament will be $10 + $1 (entry fee).

The type of tournament will be No Limit Hold 'Em.

Payout Structure is 50%/30%/20% for the top 3, up to around 20 players, then it scales to add a 4th spot, 5th spot, etc.

The tournament will take place on Poker Stars (http://www.pokerstars.com). As with pretty much all online poker sites, your initial deposit must be $50 or more, so you'll have enough to play in multiple KAAOS tournaments. Or you can test your luck against sloppier random bitches.

We haven't picked out a date or time for the first tournament. We just tossed the idea around a tiny bit in our private forums, and I decided to open it up to the general public to see if anyone else would be interested. Shit, the more the merrier.

We'll announce a time / date soon, based on any suggestions posted on here.

In the meantime, you can check out the newly created http://poker.kaaos.com. You can check out some tournament replays or read some pretty basic poker strategy (for you newbs).

Kal
KAAOS

Joker
08-20-2004, 03:31 PM
You want to play poker.

/waves hand

Kal Mirage
08-20-2004, 05:01 PM
Rofl. Whoever wins... gets to do commentary for the replay!

Ahahahaha.

I'm sure there will be noteworthy table talk, also ;p

Kal

Hedron
08-20-2004, 05:09 PM
I'll probably participate, but I expect to get raped, which makes me want to say fuck you right up front, to get it out of the way.

Fuck you.

Ah.

There now.

War Knight
08-20-2004, 06:06 PM
Even if I win, I would still say fuck you to yall. That's just the nice loving person that I am. So, with that said, I hope you all get raped by AIDS infected midgets wearing rusty razor blade condoms. <3

Oh... and bring my money to the poker game, bitches.