PDA

View Full Version : AVP (Alien vs. Predator)

Scarmasutra
08-14-2004, 11:57 PM
...is a rental at best.

None of the suspense of the Alien movies. None of the good, bloody action of the Predator movies. Actors below even the par of the Predator series, and that bar is pretty low.

Don't waste your $8 or $16 for this in the theater, because it probably wouldn't be much different at home.

Noodulz
08-15-2004, 03:26 AM
Yea LSD much better investment if you ask me.

Maniac
08-15-2004, 07:01 AM
Although sitting in the very first row is a pretty close second.....

Xenomorph
08-15-2004, 10:18 PM
I would state all the shit paul the fucking moron anderson fucked up in the movie but it would take me longer to write it than to see the pos movie.

Which I knew he would fuck it up, just like he did mortal kombat, resident evil, and the soon to come resident evil 2. Someone needs to do the sci fi comunity a big favor and plant a bullet in his head.

Nurg
08-16-2004, 05:29 AM
All Alien movies were rated R.
Both Predator movies were rated R.

AVP is rated PG-13.

The should have told you something...

Anyhow the REAL Alien -vs- Predator : http://www.courttv.com/graphics/photos/trials/michael-jackson/photogallery/1-et-mj-030904.jpg

War Knight
08-16-2004, 10:35 AM
I'll spoil a bit of it for you right here... almost everyone dies in the first 30 mins including most of the predators. However, this is kiss curse becuase you do get into the thick of it quickly without 90 mins of b.s. before the first person eats it.

Less dying, more action. That's what the film needed IMO.