PDA

View Full Version : Hedron a influence with WoW devs?

TenaciousMike
02-18-2004, 11:39 AM
Check this out:

http://www.battle.net/forums/wow/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=1230654&P=1&ReplyCount=45#post1230654

Tezbiros
02-18-2004, 12:33 PM
Does WarKnight have anything to do with all the KAAOS worshiping going on over there?

Player

Hedron
02-18-2004, 12:34 PM
I think Kat is an old NWN player. And actually, that particular article is semi-well-known in game designer circles. (shrug)

Hed

War Knight
02-18-2004, 12:45 PM
Kat is Entres from NWN.

Ritual
02-18-2004, 01:51 PM
Poor Hed. It's already impossible for him to even go to the grocery store without getting hit up for autographs and being blinded by the constant flicker of flashbulbs. And then there are the gamer-grrls throwing panties and bras at him....

You see Hed is a very cunning linguist.

:wink:

Hedron
02-18-2004, 02:41 PM
I r teh famous.

(snort)

Zerackus
02-19-2004, 08:33 AM
Was a great aticle then, still is today. Hope they use some of the ideas and ideals.

Joker
02-19-2004, 11:11 AM
Azmo and I should sue.

Hed has been stealing his ideas from our rants for years. ;D

Joker
(It's true!)

Hedron
02-19-2004, 11:49 AM
(snort)

All you stupid fucks just regurgitate what I put in your heads.

Azmodion
02-19-2004, 12:26 PM
Yes, after we put them into your head FUCK! ;p

Hedron
02-19-2004, 12:32 PM
Once every 4 years, joker says something about 2 years after I post an article about it agreeing with it and congratulating himself for thinking of it. Same with Kal.

Azmo gets on the phone occasionally and launches out an original idea buried in a soup of faulty logic, usually built on a foundation I already created.

You're both retards riding my coat tails. Off.

Tezbiros
02-19-2004, 12:58 PM
Tyo post about how Hedron gets all his ideas from him in 3.. 2.. 1..

Ritual
02-19-2004, 01:57 PM
"Soup of faulty logic"

Hehe I like it.

Tyo
02-19-2004, 02:14 PM
Truth be known Player;

When it comes to PS, Hedron and I usually grind our ideas together in a pestle and mortar. The result is usually something kick ass. KAAOS has always worked like that. In the past Azmo and I would come up w/ hybrid ideas for NWN, UO and EQ.

Take for instance the Max night idea of Hedrons. I called him up, told him it was stupid and inflexiable. We then proceeded to use the Max idea in a moderated fashion that kicked some ass.

Best idea ever ... Mosquito drops ... which was actually thought up by Hedron. It was then mashed with the other idea of "Far galaxy drops" by myself into our current hybrid Reaver / Liberator bait & switch plus dropship galaxies when convienent.

No one idea is usually good right out the box. It takes a whole lot of behind the seens arguing before we boil it down into something really good. Being on command chat should've started to hint of this to you Player;p

Azmodion
02-19-2004, 02:26 PM
The only thing faulty about my logic is that I don’t dumb it down for you fucks that are not capable of comprehending such genius ;p The reason why Hedron looks like such a “brilliant fuck” is because he is smart enough to comprehend most of my shit.

You see, Hedron is like Japan. He takes other people’s shit, strives to make it better, then puts the “Hedron” stamp on it ;p I don’t share my insights and ideas with many people, and since I am not headstrong/possessive of my ideas I often times lay out the idea then engage with Hedron in expanding on it. Yes, not only do I come up with the original idea but I help Hedron make it better.

So Hedron likes the notoriety, who gives a fuck. I only care about the ideas, the concepts and the possible positive end result ;p

Tezbiros
02-19-2004, 02:34 PM
Grrr OK now lets all get serious. :twisted:

I know the ideas are collaboration. I know about the late night heavy breathing you and Hed do on the phone.

It was a joke as was most of the thread. And I will admit it was a bad and stolen joke.

Oh and until recently all I every heard was:
Hedron Command Whisper: I think we should take names and kick ass.
Silence: -----------
Hedron to everyone: OK we are going to kick ass and we don't care about names.

:P

Player
Yea I never thought that MAX thing would work either.

Hedron
02-19-2004, 04:06 PM
"Most of your shit" and 2 bucks will get you a cup of coffee.

Azmodion
02-19-2004, 04:11 PM
Hail Mitsubishi!

Rann
02-19-2004, 04:18 PM
I tried to read all this shit but couldnt for all the nutswinging.

Tusc
02-20-2004, 07:23 AM
actually I thought up mosquito drops like 3 months before Hedron.....Mentioned it in chat and it was summarily dismissed.....Then a couple 3 months later Hedron has this earthshattering idea....

but i really dont give a fuck who thought up what....long as it works

Hedron
02-20-2004, 10:21 AM
Uh huh. (rolling eyes)

The truth is, you idiots, that there is nothing new under the sun. By the way, Aristotle thought of that a few years before me.

We all live and play and work in the same world, exposed to similar influences, and reach similar conclusions about how things work. Each of us only adds our own twist to a foundation of thought that is almost the inevitable result of the stimulus at hand. The only real variables are native intelligence and the amount of your time and energy that you choose to focus on any topic.

Claiming any idea as solely your own is like claiming that you created the water in your piss. You didn't. You drank it. And somebody brought you the water glass. And somebody made the faucet. And somebody made the pumps and pipes that put it in the faucet. And someone else purified it. And the planet rained it down as precipitation, and the pond it came from gave it up as evaporation, and the truth is it got in that pond because some other fucker who drank it first pissed it into his toilet and flushed it into the fucking pond. And the REAL creator of that water was a semi-random interaction of circumstances that somehow paired up two hydrogen atoms with an oxygen atom. But who created the atoms? Causation is crap, and is endless and is circular. There is no answer.

We're all on the same cycle and recycle. Churning the crap around us over and around and through us day after day, just as billions of other humans have. We labor daily to solve the same problems that some other fuck already solved, from taking our first step to pissing our last piss.

Only people working in the hard sciences are coming up with original things, and even that is built on a massive foundation of the work and labor of others, and ultimately is nothing more than the unraveling of a system (the universe) - a "simple" process of reverse engineering.

We're all monekys. Some of us are smart monkeys and some of us are dumb ones.

I'm the smart one. And you're all the dumb ones.

Now suck it up and shut the fuck up.

Hedron
KAAOS

WWHEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nurg
02-20-2004, 03:45 PM
In the past Azmo and I would come up w/ hybrid ideas for NWN, UO and EQ.
You left out Solaria, that text wargame we were all playing. Shit was fun, Tyo would break down the ENTIRE game, with his l33t math and science skills, then we'd dominate the game with our 100 accounts. Muhahaha! :twisted:

Azmodion
02-20-2004, 07:14 PM
Yes Hedron, the simple and obvious explanation is that we’ve all been together for 10 plus years and have been kicking ideas, thoughts and theories around together for that time. It’s impossible to know, at this point, which ideas any of us have stemmed from who. Any ideas any of us come up with are KAAOS ideas, you just happen to be the spokesperson ;p

You don’t need Aristotle to explain that ;p

Azmodion
02-20-2004, 07:19 PM
In the past Azmo and I would come up w/ hybrid ideas for NWN, UO and EQ.
You left out Solaria, that text wargame we were all playing. Shit was fun, Tyo would break down the ENTIRE game, with his l33t math and science skills, then we'd dominate the game with our 100 accounts. Muhahaha! :twisted:

LOL, none could stand against the great nation of Chimpania and its' glorious leader "Simple Chimp"!

Joker
03-16-2004, 03:14 AM
Azmo gets on the phone occasionally and launches out an original idea buried in a soup of faulty logic, usually built on a foundation I already created.

LOL... how about a soup of mixed metaphors?

Joker

Kal Mirage
03-16-2004, 01:23 PM
You're all dumb.

THE LORD JESUS CHRIST GIVES US ALL OUR KNOWLEDGE!!

HE SUFFERED SO WE COULD PLAY MMORPGS!

It's true. It was in the movie.

Kal

Azmodion
03-16-2004, 01:25 PM
LMFAO!