PDA

View Full Version : Can someone come hold my hand?

Gankles
08-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Been playing Doom 3 in my office, mostly at night, on a 21 inch monitor & surround sound. Here I am thinking I was all tough, and I found out that I'm a little girl. Shit jumping out of walls, whispers behind you...it's fuckin creepy.

Kargos, come hold my hand biatch.

Nurg
08-09-2004, 02:32 AM
Been playing Doom 3 in my office, mostly at night, on a 21 inch monitor & surround sound. Here I am thinking I was all tough, and I found out that I'm a little girl. Shit jumping out of walls, whispers behind you...it's fuckin creepy.

Kargos, come hold my hand biatch.
Bah! Not gona even touch that game, just doesn't interest me at all.

I will however be buying Dawn of War once it is released, the open Beta is fucking awesome.

Sir Rellik
08-09-2004, 08:25 AM
Been playing it every spare moment since it came out.......

War Knight
08-09-2004, 10:13 AM
Doom 3 is bad ass. I feel like I am in the hellhole when I play it. <3

Xenomorph
08-09-2004, 10:19 AM
already beat d3, fucker took 20 fucking hrs to beat but was fun as shit the whole time. I'm going back through on nightmare mode to get the alt ending.

D3 is KAAOS

Ezzenon
08-09-2004, 01:34 PM
Thanks, Xeno.

Oh, right. :(

War Knight
08-09-2004, 03:45 PM
I have only had an hour or two here and there to play it while on lunch or dinner breaks (14 hour days suck ass) but I have had a blast with it so far. Just got the chain gun so I am looking forward to smoking some zombie ass with it. Yes, I know it's not that far into it... like I said, 14 hour days suck ass.

Flymo
08-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Thing that made me jump so most was i have a hacked versiobn of doom so i cant join online game.. so i created one just to see what it would be like.. im all happy running around jumping around corners firing off my pistol. Next thing some cunt charges round the corner at me... fucking hell i didnt know anyone had joined.. my hand went clean off my mouse :)