PDA

View Full Version : Everybody needs a little KFC

Ericcorp
07-22-2004, 11:43 AM
http://www.peta.org/feat/moorefield/

Makes me proud to live in West Viginia.

BTW Watch the video, don't just read it.

Azmodion
07-22-2004, 01:12 PM
Fucking vegans, why don't they mind their own fucking business and leave those poor workers alone.

Caedis
07-22-2004, 01:29 PM
Because they value animal life more than human rights. It's totally unjust. I can't possible have any respect for a man who can't kick a chicken and have a good laugh over it.

Ericcorp
07-22-2004, 02:25 PM
Laughably, I live within an hour of that plant, and my best friend used to live right beside it. The whole town smells horrible, like dead rotting chickens and chicken shit. Every one I know from the town is screwed up and has serious mental problems.

Xenomorph
07-22-2004, 03:57 PM
lol used to live in logan W.Va some fucked up people up there.

KFC (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=97) is always a good laugh.

Ericcorp
07-22-2004, 04:18 PM
Oh, god, Logan people have a blue tint to their skin. It's sick. I like up north, closer to Morgantown (WVU, Mountaineers if you follow college sports. wihch I don't)

Rann
07-22-2004, 05:45 PM
My skin is not blue tinted ;p

*from logan as well ;p*

Ericcorp
07-22-2004, 05:49 PM
Were you born there or did you move in?

Rann
07-22-2004, 05:54 PM
Was born in Man, wva

Ericcorp
07-22-2004, 05:57 PM
Oh, well, Mann isn't that bad, it's in Logan county though right? But it's a bit more genetically diverse than the back woods of Logan.

I live up north in Grafton, so while you have blue people, my entire town is inhabited by fat people on disability or welfare with ten illiterate children. It seems like the guidance counselors here encouarge you to get knocked up and get on welfare before you graduate high school, or atleast drop out and get a GED.

Faust
07-22-2004, 07:39 PM
I live up north in Grafton... etc etc.

Eric, this is the kind of personal information you might want to refrain from sharing on the internet. lol Someone's gonna pick up on that stuff and you'll never hear the end of it.

Ericcorp
07-22-2004, 09:29 PM
Eh, Faust, I don't really, I wasn't born there, and living here is a great way to boost your selfesteem, especially when you can read and actually work hard for a living.

Tyo
07-22-2004, 09:52 PM
If working hard is a boost to your self esteem ....

Zerackus
07-23-2004, 08:54 AM
West Virginians are back woods inbread fucks anyway. I worked 2 years at Snowshoe and memories I have are gangs of teethless rednecks fucking with everyone that didn't live there. I love when they would fuck with people, telling them to go home, we don't want you here. Meanwhile they are supporting 7 children working at the resort, paying their bills on the tourist dollar that keeps that shit hole of a state alive.

FU West Virginia!

Nurg
07-23-2004, 12:29 PM
PETA just pisses me of period, they are a bunch of brainwashed fucks who don't think before they go out there protesting, and screaming about how cruel these animals are being treated at these slaughter houses.

No matter how much these slaughter houses improved the standards there, it will NEVER be good enough for PETA. PETA wants you to give up ALL meat, and convert to Veganism.

They are not trying to improve the standards for these animals, they are trying to shut these places down, which in turn leaves a TON of people out of work, who won't be able to take care of their families. But who the fuck cares about that right? Atleast a fucking chicken can live a full life with its beak intact!

The screams of a dying animal don't even compare to the screams of a dying man, and I've heard both.

Fuck you PETA.

Ezzenon
07-24-2004, 12:01 AM
If you watch the Penn and Teller episode of "Bullshit" about PETA, you get to see the full extent of their extreme craziness. The best part is what they try to keep quiet, but their leader woman will actually say if you press her: their goal is what they call "total animal liberation," which means no animals can be farmed for human use. It also means no animals can be kept for our amusement, which means no pets. At all. Its funny because I'm sure 90% of their donations come from rich bitches who think "I sure love my dog Fluffy, I should donate to PETA!"

Well guess what; if PETA had its way you'd have to release Fluffy in your backyard and let her fend for herself.

Rish
07-25-2004, 05:36 PM
Sheesh is this crowd made up of all WV folks? Huntington area fella here, and yes I am a redneck.

Rish

Xenomorph
07-26-2004, 10:18 AM
Sheesh is this crowd made up of all WV folks? Huntington area fella here, and yes I am a redneck.

Rish

lived in huntington for a year back in 96 or 97, miss the easy girls :twisted:

Hedron
07-26-2004, 10:35 AM
There is definitely an issue with our recruiting methods. This red neck thing is getting ugly.

:twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Noodulz
07-26-2004, 03:30 PM
"Ya'll ain't fruuum aroun' here is ye?"

*hears banjos playing in the distance and runs away screaming*

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Nurg
07-26-2004, 03:37 PM
"Ya'll ain't fruuum aroun' here is ye?"

*hears banjos playing in the distance and runs away screaming*

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pure ignorance.

I've lived in the South for almost ten years now, I've yet to see a banjo, or even hear someone playing one. Nor do people speak like that either.

The nice thing about the women here in the south is that they feel it would be unlady like to spit, so they swallow.

*waits for the "THEY HAVE NO TEETH" responce*

Hedron
07-26-2004, 03:53 PM
And that's an excellent quality in a sister.

:x

Nurg
07-26-2004, 04:20 PM

I don't have any sisters, so I share Rann's with him.

Xenomorph
07-26-2004, 04:25 PM

I don't have any sisters, so I share Rann's with him.

you 2? welcome to the club

Toolio
07-26-2004, 09:59 PM
Not to derail the degredation of Rann, I watched the movie from PETA and would like to offer a professional perspective to it.

What do I mean by professional? For the last three years of college, I worked at a Poultry Processing plant for GoldKist, Inc. Within one year I had worked myself into a Line Supervisor position there. Not bad for a 22 year old college kid bringing in 22k per year to pay for schooling. My forte was running the Live Hanging department, the department featured in this film, which I ran for over a year.

During that time, I oversaw the slaying of over 125,000 birds per night in the 8 hour shift that I ran, 5 to 6 days a week. With a sharp knife and a bucket of water at 135.6 degrees F I can turn a live chicken into a KFC 8 peice ready to be cooked, per their demanding specifications. I was promoted two times as a supervisor during my tour of duty there, I was exceedingly good at ending the lives of chickens. From this you can safely infer two things: firstly, if St. Peter is or likes chickens, I doubt I will be getting through the pearly gates; secondly, I can be considered an expert on what was filmed to make this movie.

My impression is that this is hard to take. Now don't get me wrong, I don't find it difficult to accept because of the poor treatment of the birds. No, if those assfucks were working on my shift, they would have gotten themselves ear fucked and booted right the fuck out with a steel toe Redwing. Everyone of those birds is money plain and simple. Even the few birds that are DOA are scooped up and loaded into a truck that is sent for fertilizer and compost heaps...again for money. Those fuckheads probably cost that company easily $500 on that movie alone.

And that is just product. It costs money to run that plant and to pay those inbred cumguzzlers. Those empty shackles cost money for which there is no fucking return. That loss of efficiency is the line super's direct responsibility. I spent many a night on the line hanging birds becuase some no account shiteating GED hopeful laid out to whore and booze.

If the super of that dept was inept or retarded, the evisceration supers would have immediately noticed the missing birds coming out of live hanging, and brought that to the plant level management as the missing shackles affect their efficiency.

So my guess is that this was staged, exasperated since the inbreds knew the camera was there or an isolated incident. If it wasn't, I can promise you that it was rectified quickly or Pilgrim's Pride would cease being the #2 Poultry processor as the profit margin in that business is fucking tight indeed.

In closing, FUCK PETA they have no idea what goes on in those plants, and yes, I still do eat chicken as the plants in America are fucking clean and efficient.