PDA

View Full Version : UO going Japanese!

Onyx
07-16-2004, 05:39 PM
Found this on Blues News and thought it was pretty funny..

New UO Expansion [July 16, 2004, 10:53 am EDT] - 28 Comments
As promised when UXO was cancelled, Electronic Arts has announced plans for Ultima Online: Samurai Empire, yet another expansion for Ultima Online, their MMORPG, due for release this November. Already calling the newly announced project "highly-anticipated [sic]," the expansion features "an exotic Japanese-inspired land, and by featuring two deadly new professions for players to master -- the Samurai and the Ninja." The official product page for the add-on is online (thanks Frans), and here's a bit more from the announcement:

In addition to becoming either a Samurai or Ninja, players will have new house customization themes and decorations to use as they build new homes or modify existing homes. For instance, players can start by constructing a simple dojo and then build it into a massive Japanese-themed castle. The adventurous will be rewarded with a vast array of new Japanese-inspired items such as weapons, armor, clothing and house tiles.

Kal Mirage
07-16-2004, 07:01 PM
That rules. Anything concerning ninjas rules.

Faust
07-16-2004, 07:31 PM
agreed

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

Draggs
07-16-2004, 08:34 PM
might have to reactivate the vetern account and see, only if i could rember the pass.

Valstorm
07-18-2004, 11:45 PM
UO sucks now.. I tried replaying it about a month back.. got so boring that just went around fel, zapping newbs for no reason except I couldnt find anything better to do, I promised a guy he could have my house, then locked him inside it, which was mildly amusing until he got out.

Only good thing about UO was the roleplaying guilds imo... pretty gay now I think back actually, Viva la Planetside!

Mage's dont have sniper rifles!

Faust
07-19-2004, 12:37 PM
CORP POR, BITCH!