PDA

View Full Version : KAAOS and WAR

Ivan
09-13-2008, 08:02 PM
The KAAOS machine rolls into WAR with the CE head start at 12 PM eastern Sunday. The meat grinder will be located on the server AZAZEL fighting on the side of Order. (details belows)

You have a couple of options should you happen across the path of a KAAOS'er. Join us or get the fuck out of the way.

With that said...

To all past affiliates and worshippers of KAAOS, your Gods are issuing a call to arms for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning!

KAAOS will be playing as Order on the server Azazel. Why Order and not Destruction? More gimps to kill. Pretty simple.

All past and present affiliates in good standing are invited to run with us. Post on our private WAR forum with what class you'll be playing and read our information threads. If you don't have affiliate access, post in our public forum thread for access: <link here> . Again, all Affiliates are invited to do what they do best: take up arms and spread carnage in the name of KAAOS. All worshippers are invited to do what they do best: get on their knees and prepare the world for our coming.

KAAOS!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

Lluciana
09-15-2008, 12:02 AM
I'll be playing a DE healer. See ya there.

Lluciana
09-15-2008, 12:06 AM
I was looking to see what KAAOSers are going to be playing Warhammer. I only see one familiar name on the forums and he is way after me. Who's going to be there?

pikeark
09-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Order is STILL GAY pppp