PDA

View Full Version : Lineage 2

Noodulz
07-02-2004, 12:43 PM
Hi, I was in KAAOS for a bit on the Everquest Sullon Zek server - first in Infernal Elite then when it switched back to KAAOS. I found a new game you all might be interested in called Lineage 2.

www.lineage2.com

It's a Korean-made game with VERY nice graphics and decent gameplay. It was only released in North America around the end of March so it's also fairly new. Fully PvP-able on all servers but the penalty is steep so it's not smart to go red unless you got a tight crew (which is exactly how I remember KAAOS being).

Since the latest patch there are now Clan (guild) halls and also the 5 castles in the game are - for now - run by NPCs. All of the castles will eventually belong to clans once there are enough strong clans to take them in a seige and then the controlling clan/clans will be able to set tax rates and such.

I am on the Erica server and my game name is Noodulz, so if you decide to try it out send me a PM if you wanna know more.

-Noodulz Macaroni

Corkorle
07-02-2004, 01:37 PM
Forgot to mention that the lvl grinding is worse than EQs !

Flymo
07-02-2004, 02:46 PM
forgot to mention that the men wear skirts... the casters shout korean shit .. and u evan cant hide the fact evryones got the same face with a helmet

Noodulz
07-02-2004, 02:59 PM
Ok you got me, so how's CoH?

:D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock:

and another thing, my archer screams like a bitch when he gets hit... if I turn on some Barry White and let mobs hit me... i get kinda horned out.

Draggs
07-02-2004, 04:24 PM
I was on TS talking to some friend who were playing L2. One guy said I doing pretty good at 40 gettting 5% and hour. After that another guy bust out laughing, and says "haha your so lucky i only get 3% an hour at 50"

DDSHADE
07-04-2004, 12:15 AM
yeah me and some others are planning on buying it, im getting it this week

Noodulz
07-06-2004, 12:58 PM
I can hook you up if you join Erica server. It's the crappiest server I think but that's where all my friends from SZ went and they had a clan going when I started playing. Can hook you up a bit as I've got a 42 silver ranger there and a decent amount of cash. Name on Erica is Noodulz, clan is Dragonlords.

Fyrn
07-07-2004, 01:18 AM
You also forgot to mention that all games from .my, .kr and generally asia suck goat cock.

I'd rather play a MMOG based on Barbie than this shit, I tried to look beyond the fact that all characters look the same - and top of all, look like faggots - but the other 500,000 annoyances just ruined it.

malhavok
07-07-2004, 01:33 PM
L2's some hardcore shit. Not only is leveling twice as long/boring as EQ, fucking chinks run around and KS you, so they can sell adena (plat) on ebay to buy their families a rice cake for dinner. They literally set up "bosses" in dungeons that are inhabitated by "ggirllove01", "ggboy", "loveloveqq" and ONLY them. Anyone not on the Payroll, gets a visit from The Boss, usually a deleveled lvl 40 archer with the best fucking bow in the game to stick it up your ass. Fucking crazy shit. Chat is horrible, sooooo many gameplay annoyances, plus the fact that if you want to be a player in the 50+ game, you HAVE to level a dwarf character (the item makers) up to at least 40 and make him your business man that you sit inside cities to buy shit you need to make your equipment.

Worst fucking game ever. It's too bad really. The game is gorgeous and the character classes are the BEST I've ever seen in an online game. Massive depth to them...racial uniqueness, very diverse classes. It's a shame the koreans don't how to program a fucking interface or have ever heard the term "user friendly".

Lineage2 is like sticking your dick into some really sweet pussy...filled with burning coals.

Hedron
07-07-2004, 01:55 PM
"Lineage2 is like sticking your dick into some really sweet pussy...filled with burning coals."

LOL! Mal's still got the touch!

Noodulz
07-07-2004, 02:18 PM
Yea soloing has gotten sickeningly boring lately so i've been grouping with my clan. Known most of them for years in EQ on the Sullon Zek server but this clan is starting to act to "corporate". Like they got to have a certain image and type up wordy PR type crap to other clans about who we are.

Shit I do that all day at work, when I play L2 I wanna do PR by a) shooting adena farmers to bait them into fights, b) kill some tough mobs and hopefully get phat l3wtz (in this game it's like 0.000012% for a real item drop) :shock: or c) just screw around and have a good time.

I been thinking of taking a break from the game already so that's not a good sign. I might try CoH or Planet Side... think I'm starting to get gamed out after 12 years of online gaming. You all been playing online games for about as long or longer, what do you all do to just enjoy yourselves... other than flame stupid people on these boards :D