PDA

View Full Version : A Fucking Worship Post.

Div Devlin
06-30-2004, 10:44 PM
You guys have not had any true worship in some time, so I figured it was about time you did.

I have fucking KAAOS Envy.

After all these years, I look at your guild, and I look at my guild, and sometimes my guild really fucking sucks. Now, "I" have to be sensitive to the feelings of our members.

I tell my guys they suck, and this goodie-goodie shit needs to go, and I'm compared to ESCherokee, and should leave the guild. My head is not screwed on correct, or I'm going through an IRL Mid-Life Crisis.

I hate you all.
Die.

KAAOS UBER ALLES!
Assholes.

:)

Nurg
06-30-2004, 10:54 PM
I'm compared to ESCherokee
HAHAHAHAHA!

That was great!

Tyo
07-01-2004, 02:12 AM
There is a very simple solution.

Accept your fate.

Sul Morthos
07-01-2004, 09:39 AM
LOL Div!

Noodulz
07-02-2004, 01:41 PM
Ok I gotta give in and give you guys some worship too. I was in KAAOS for a while and it was the most tight and straightforward PvP oriented guild/clan I was ever in. Now I compare all the clans I'm in to how I saw you guys operate. Makes me kinda sick now when I see all these whiney n00bs asking stupid questions all day long and I think "they wouldn't last 10 seconds in KAAOS". I can say that since I lasted 12 seconds, and damn proud of it! :shock:

Div Devlin
07-02-2004, 02:47 PM
Get the fuck out of my thread you maggot Noodulz. The only reason ya lasted 12 seconds is because Ego couldnt get his pants unzipped.

Noodulz
07-02-2004, 03:04 PM
Were you that DE cleric Ego somethin?

Why couldn't Ego get his pants unzipped? Rusty zipper?

Beer me.

malhavok
07-06-2004, 06:16 PM
and I'm compared to ESCherokee

Coulda compared you to Zerakus, so it's not all bad.

evlcrow
10-08-2004, 11:44 AM
KAAOS is in for a treat! Not only do you guys get Div all to yourself, you can now look forward to weekly conspiracy theories to push your members out of the guild!

Kal Mirage
10-08-2004, 12:04 PM
Shit, we already do that daily. And we actually follow through and boot people, also.

Kal

evlcrow
10-08-2004, 12:27 PM
Shit, we already do that daily. And we actually follow through and boot people, also.

Kal

Nice! Now I have something to strive for!

Div Devlin
10-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Crow?
Heh?

Worship on worship on worship?

Being Shadow Alliance and coming to KAAOS boards to slam me, really does not look flattering based on the history between both guilds, ya know. It's kinda like the monkey dance, with you making SA being the monkey.

Kiaus
10-08-2004, 07:36 PM
I believe the newest simian to swing in on a vine was talking about getting kicked out. Little does he know that no one gets kicked off the forums -- KAAOS likes to keep its toys to break at its leisure.